Jorge Masvidal Accepts Darren Till’s Challenge To Fight

Ok Jorge

UFCFightNightCollection_JorgeMasvidal2.jpg
23idu1z.jpg

Really excited to see where Till ends up in the mix. Pretty much willing to watch him fight anybody in his weight class.
Till vs Gus. Make it happen UFC. Same weight class.

Masvidal would flatline Till.

Honestly, I'd rather another match up for till.

I'd be fine with Usman, Covington, Ponzinibbio.

He's 16-0, Young, talented and hungry. He clearly wants the fast track and I say give it to him on a main event and see what he can make of it. If he fails, it's back to the drawing board. If he wins, Let him fight the loser of whoever woodley fights next.

A Theoretical 18-0 European fighter could be a nice draw for a title fight.

why the fuck he can't on may?

3. Usman
2. Masvidal
1. Title shot

"Jorge Masvidal accepts Darren Till’s challenge to fight"

*Post quote of him turning down challenge

Ded

Technically then he's not accepting the fight as the whole point of all Till's recent callouts is so he can main event his hometown card in Liverpool.

Easy for a fighter to say yeah I'll fight him but can't make this date because I have something on, certainly not like Masvidal & I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but there's a lot of guys suddenly not available. Apart from Usman & looks like Till don't want to be grappled to death in front of his friends & family.
More like he doesnt want Camaro to bore the whole city of Liverpool...

No, but sometimes judges (of any nacionality) will score a close fight (it had a really close round and 2 clear ones) to the hometown fighter just to make the crowd happy and don't get boos.
I’ve never really noticed this except for Vegas and it’s money related, not to satisfy a crowd who already spent their money.

Would be an exciting fight... Pumped if it happens.

I’ve never really noticed this except for Vegas and it’s money related, not to satisfy a crowd who already spent their money.
It's a common thing in brazilian events to be honest. You'll (almost) never see a close fight being scored for the foreigner fighter. It's to satisfy the crowd, of course, a happy-leaving crowd is much better for the sport than a upset one.
Scoring for the hometown guy in close fights also prevent you from receiving many critics later, from regional media.

Back