Jonny Bones Goes on Another Twitter Ranted Aimed @ DC

Not that it matters, but yeah that's a legally valid confession. He's really not an intelligent person, morally or otherwise. Fucking amazing fighter, one of the best in the world. But just a shitbag of a person on most levels, it seems. Oh well, he doesn't matter in the MMA world anymore. He's a legend in his own mind on Twitter, though! <Lmaoo>

When Jones is cleared like Barnett, how triggered are you going to be?
Barnett the steroid king will never be cleared. I still think he cheated. "Tainted" supplement my ass. I would be more prone to believe him if it wasn't the 4th time being caught.

That man's blood is about as illegal as they come.

I understand that he failed but the circumstances surrounding the 2nd one seem to be sketchy at best.

I cant think of a single sketchy circumstance surrounding his second positive.

He tested positive for the long term metabolite of turinabol. theres nothing sketchy about it.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're quoting someone with the same stupid opinions as you.

This is like a retarded snake eating it's own tail, amazing to witness.
wow @dimspace has an alt?
Seriously surprised

Of course it does. Meaning that all the bullshit drama surrounding him will be gone - cleaned up.

But I guess it takes a mastermind to word it that way.
stop kidding yourself, the dude is a steroid cheat... but you wanna argue over whether or not hes openly admitting it lol <36>

whether its accidental or not he is and hes done it before

Barnett the steroid king will never be cleared. I still think he cheated. "Tainted" supplement my ass. I would be more prone to believe him if it wasn't the 4th time being caught.

That man's blood is about as illegal as they come.
Jon jones is innocent

I like Jones as a fighter but man this makes me dislike him a bit, he seems to be a a really resentful person. Especially towards Cormier who is a great fighter, a role model and that showed respect to Jones after their fight.

He's so upset but then again I'd be upset too if I were a broke dick cheat and got called out.

I like Jones as a fighter but man this makes me dislike him a bit, he seems to be a a really resentful person. Especially towards Cormier who is a great fighter, a role model and that showed respect to Jones after their fight.
Basically how I feel. Jones is the GOAT but I'll definitely hang out with DC before I choose Jones.

stop kidding yourself, the dude is a steroid cheat... but you wanna argue over whether or not hes openly admitting it lol <36>

whether its accidental or not he is and hes done it before

Jon is innocent.

dont attribute this bullshit to me, hes a confirmed steroid cheat, EVERY thing about his career is in question. people hate that fact.

If everything in his career is in question then guess what? He can look like "shit" on the sauce too.

Last edited:
Setting up a trilogy fight at HW in the event that DC wins. If Stipe wins, they’ll book Stipe vs. Blaydes, Jones vs. Brock for a HW title shot and DC vs Gus 2 now that Gus is healthy and in need of a fight. Give me Sean Shelby’s job. Thanks!

When Jones is cleared like Barnett, how triggered are you going to be?

barnett was able to provide a supplement that contained the substance in question but was not listed on the ingredients. in addition he was able to demonstrate he fully researched the supplement, the ingredients, and the manufacturer before hand.

in other words, Barnett did everything that was reasonably possible to prevent a positive test which is why he got a formal warning.

Jones cant even remember what fucking supplements he took and has been unable to find one containing turinabol despite providing to USADA double the amount of supplements he originally wrote on his test paperwork.

The chances of Jones getting nothing more than a warning, based on that, is absolutely zero.

and I wasnt triggered by the barnett decision in the slightest. surprised. a little dubious. but not triggered

Wow " I'm sure your wife knows..." what a scum bag. He isnt a heel, he's just a bad person.

Totally agree. Shitty human being. Y'all seen the vid of him challenging that guy in a bar to wrestle?

Scumbag.

Still the best fighter ever tho.

Moments before this was posted..

giphy.gif

barnett was able to provide a supplement that contained the substance in question but was not listed on the ingredients. in addition he was able to demonstrate he fully researched the supplement, the ingredients, and the manufacturer before hand.

in other words, Barnett did everything that was reasonably possible to prevent a positive test which is why he got a formal warning.

Jones cant even remember what fucking supplements he took and has been unable to find one containing turinabol despite providing to USADA double the amount of supplements he originally wrote on his test paperwork.

The chances of Jones getting nothing more than a warning, based on that, is absolutely zero.

and I wasnt triggered by the barnett decision in the slightest. surprised. a little dubious. but not triggered
You understand this begs the question of course

I'll rephrase it since the implication was unclear

How triggered will you be IF Jon Jones get cleared

be honest my son, god is watching

You understand this begs the question of course

I'll rephrase it since the implication was unclear

How triggered will you be IF Jon Jones get cleared

be honest my son, god is watching

Jones wont get cleared. On the evidence presented at his CSAC hearing, its simply not possible

Back