Jonny Bones Goes on Another Twitter Ranted Aimed @ DC

"the next fight I will be all cleaned up"

So basically admitting he wasnt clean before..

And you cant even say "well he wasnt because he tested positive"... because if hes claiming he doesnt know how it happened, then how can he gaurantee it wont happen next time..
theyre really trying to say hes being sarcastic

<Dylan><Huh2>

you guys are giving this dummy way too much credit. hes accidentally admitted to his usage before, but im sure hes just a mastermind of sarcasm and mindgames now. dude is a straight up cheat by admission and by his drug tests. facts

So I guess you take the ".. since I cheated the first two <45>" as a confession as well?

<21>

Only if you have autism.

These are the same people who say Jones has been on steroids every time he's ever been scheduled to fight DC, while claiming he wasn't on anything for the OSP fight because he looked "average" EVEN THOUGH OSP WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR DC. I mean do they think he just doped for 2 months and then stopped a few weeks before because it's just OSP now, and then all his magic sauce power disappeared?

I mean seriously, are you surprised they're illogical? They can't even make up their own goddamn minds. They just move the goalposts anyway possible.

So I guess you take the ".. since I cheated the first two <45>" as a confession as well?

<21>
if thats all he said, it would be clear that hes being facetious

but saying 'ill be all cleaned up the next time we fight' is something totally different. it doesnt work in the same context.

I understand that he failed but the circumstances surrounding the 2nd one seem to be sketchy at best.

No there’s nothing sketchy about it. He tested positive for a Turinabol metabolite when USADA started implementing a new test for it.

These are the same people who say Jones has been on steroids every time he's ever been scheduled to fight DC, while claiming he wasn't on anything for the OSP fight because he looked "average" EVEN THOUGH OSP WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR DC.

I mean seriously, are you surprised they're illogical? They can't even make up their own goddamn minds. They just move the goalposts anyway possible.
dont attribute this bullshit to me, hes a confirmed steroid cheat, EVERY thing about his career is in question. people hate that fact.

These are the same people who say Jones has been on steroids every time he's ever been scheduled to fight DC, while claiming he wasn't on anything for the OSP fight because he looked "average" EVEN THOUGH OSP WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR DC.

He must have cycled off real quick as soon as he found out he was fighting OSP instead. I mean since "that's the only time we've seen Jon clean".

<21>

I'm a bones fan but that "next time I'll be cleaned up" statement is making it uncomfortable for me to defend him anymore.

When I've been caught cheating, busted multiple times, stripped and previously admitted in public to cheating (with no sarcasm)? That's when I make sarcastic comments about abusing steroids.

It's totally normal, you're a really bright, quick witted fellow.

Not as illogical as Jones’ fans “cocaine or creatine cut with T-Bol”.....it certainly couldn’t be that he intentionally took T-Bol.

When Jones is cleared like Barnett, how triggered are you going to be?

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're quoting someone with the same stupid opinions as you.

This is like a retarded snake eating it's own tail, amazing to witness.

Jones is a joke , he cant even fight sit on Twitter and stay irrelevant cokey

if thats all he said, it would be clear that hes being facetious

but saying 'ill be all cleaned up the next time we fight' is something totally different. it doesnt work in the same context.

Of course it does. Meaning that all the bullshit drama surrounding him will be gone - cleaned up.

But I guess it takes a mastermind to word it that way.

DC is about to be the Champ Champ

He should ignore the cheater and pull Chaels old saying out every time he is interviewed "undefeated and undisputed"

Then continue ignoring Jon after his roid rage comes out from hearing that.

Jones is reacting like the guy out of trading places who got his life stolen. DC walked into his life as Jon couldn't live his well enough to be allowed to live it.

Back