Jones VS Cormier brawl pt. 2. (VIDEO) + Sportscenter (VIDEO)

I love this shit. Makes MMA much more hype!

Interesting situation here.

If Jones wins, and then refuses to hug it out and shake hands after the fight his heel turn will be 100% complete.

That would be tasteless on his part, he should hug Cormier after the fight, win or lose and cormier should do the same.

[YT]nZrrcANGoZk[/YT]

Not as good nor acted as this "brawl". Come on people, some of you can't see through it? Nor do you want to. It was all staged.

I'm butthurt because I don't like him? So does that make you butthurt because you don't like me?

And hashtags in internet forums don't do anything, but I guess it's all part of the new retard gangsta slang to throw them around anywhere. Is that right "Murda"?

By judging your post, you are clearly gotten to by Jon's antics. It makes me laugh to be honest.

And the only reason I put 'murda' in my name is because I didn't have enough characters left to put in 'murder', I tried.

LMAO @ Everyone saying "omgz heel jonze is so kewl im such big fan now wow"

Jones is just petty and there really isn't much behind his actions, he just seems gotten to at this point and lashes out when people troll the guy

Can I watch Sportscenter on the web anywhere? We don't it here in Germany :-/

This fucking thread is spreading like herpes.

For the record:
(from the other thread before it got locked)

Daniel Cormier @dc_mma

is it on espn 3? i'm trying to find where i can watch it online, since i'm not from the us.

By judging your post, you are clearly gotten to by Jon's antics. It makes me laugh to be honest.

And the only reason I put 'murda' in my name is because I didn't have enough characters left to put in 'murder', I tried.

I never liked him. I wish I could, I really do! He's from my area, used to train out of my gym, a lot of my gym friends know him and have trained with him. I just can't do it! I try, then he just pulls some douchebaggery like he's done so many times.

The next few weeks of MMA was going to be slow anyway. Jones and DC had to liven things up around here.

All Jones on this one. He initiated the aggression with the bumping heads and pushing forward, Cormier pushes him off and then it becomes.

Jon Jones (w Jon Anik in the way) vs Daniel Cormier (With the actual security guy pulling him down and holding him)

So yea, Jones throws a punch and then once Cormier is down jumps down for what amounts to basically sucker punches from the top.

Then Jones gets on stage, whoops it up to the audience before beginning his social media trash talk.

Meh, good stuff... pumped for the fight, hope Cormier kicks his ass.

Back