Jones VS Cormier brawl pt. 2. (VIDEO) + Sportscenter (VIDEO)

...But this made me 100x more pumped up for this fight. Don't think its going to hurt the ppv sales.

I hope I didn't give off the impression that I was being sarcastic. It really is great exposure.

that wasted gif is fuckin hilarious

lol @ whoever thought they should have that guy between Jones and DC, and also keeping security that far away.

This all happened because that gangly C athlete who can't dunk misjudged distance as he rushed in and bumped Cormier with his head. Being an elite athlete, Cormier could not fathom how this could be accidental. A little scuffle ensued.

As a butthurt Chael Sonnen fan, Cormier better lose his position at Fox for this. Chael wasn't hurting no one taking his dope, this dude is brawling in public........

Either way. DC is primed and ready! WAR DC

DC is getting his ass kicked. Fighting Jones is a tough enough thing to do but now DC has managed to make Bones mad. I think Bones actually finishes him.

The UFC would be smart to do some heavy security/fence thing at the future press conferences and especially weigh ins. Kinda like Haye and Chisora were separated by a fence. This would be great for the show, the whole "we have to keep them apart" thing.

Wow... Jones bragging about tackling a guy with 3 security guards on him. For being such a bad ass he is insanely insecure.

I'm really starting to think if Jones jabbed instead of pawing he'd be an incredible boxer with that wingspan. It doesn't even have to be powerful just quick.

Going to sleep for 7 hours is like being in a fucken coma in the mma world.

ok that shit was crazy. was having flashbacks to mayorga and some other boxing press conferences.

the throat shove really pissed JJ off.

Haha I was thinking of Mayorga Vs. Vargas...Vargas landed some punches that marked up Mayorga's face...but Mayorga ended up winning the fight. In this case Jones lands some punches on DC so maybe Jones loses too?

Interesting situation here.

If Jones wins, and then refuses to hug it out and shake hands after the fight his heel turn will be 100% complete.

And that's why I like him, because everyone like you hates him.

#butthurt

I'm butthurt because I don't like him? So does that make you butthurt because you don't like me?

And hashtags in internet forums don't do anything, but I guess it's all part of the new retard gangsta slang to throw them around anywhere. Is that right "Murda"?

The UFC would be smart to do some heavy security/fence thing at the future press conferences and especially weigh ins. Kinda like Haye and Chisora were separated by a fence. This would be great for the show, the whole "we have to keep them apart" thing.

Why? These brawls are awesome, I want more.

Wow first thread got locked?!?!
Yeah I can't wait to see this. 100 pages in like an hour on the first one. The interview is going to make sherdog lose its mind again. Dana is probably coaching them both right now.

I think these two actually hate each other, no coaching necessary. This is Dana's wet dream because it makes him money.

Good place to post this

Go to 11:55 Where Jones talks about deleting stuff
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/1...s-instagram-video-i-find-it-funny-i-really-do

"I understand that doing certain things get certain reactions," Jones said. "I find it funny, I really do."

"I think the video gets talked about even more when it gets taken down."

"One of my friends was with me, he was like "Dude someone just reposted it, and I was like already? than we took it down"

"People get mad when I take things down, I actually find it funny"

Ariel: Will you keep doing this?

"Most than likely Yes, I think the videos get talked about more when I take it down"

Some people really think Jones does not get this lol.

Most missed this interview.
Lmao Jones is a great troll/heel, and so many people here buy right into it.

Back