Jones' polygraph fiasco could land him an even longer suspension

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of various forms of anabolic steroids with the same chemical makeup close to "Tbol" from Trenbolone to Dianabol the list is truly endless and they can be prescribed by a physician.

Except drug tests can actually do the difference between stanozolol and turinabol and so on. Mir failed because of turinabol, not because of any other steroid.

Gtfoh lol ...Actually its not. Do your research before you pretend to know about shit you dont. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of various forms of anabolic steroids with the same chemical makeup close to "Tbol" from Trenbolone to Dianabol the list is truly endless and they can be prescribed by a physician. Even so, when you receive doctor prescribed steroids the list of anabolic steroids tends to be a little smaller. The most common anabolic steroids available include and are not limited to:
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin) which is similar to Tbol
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Oxandrolone (Anavar)

So its easier for you to understand maybe this will help. You know how many opioid pain medications there are on the market? They are all chemically different...but they all do the same thing by flooding your brain with dopamine and releases a vast amount of endorphins, when you are tested it dont matter if you take percocet or vicodin you will test positive for opioids. Tbol or a prescription you get the same result (varying in strength)
This is wrong on so many levels, that the only thing making it less sad is the irony of your accusing someone else of not doing their research before posting, when it's strikingly evident you haven't done yours beside typing a random steroid name in Google and not understanding a single word of the search results (assuming you read them at all).

Just out of curiosity, did buy your sherdog account on ebay?

This is wrong on so many levels, that the only thing making it less sad is the irony of your accusing someone else of not doing their research before posting, when it's strikingly evident you haven't done yours beside typing a random steroid name in Google and not understanding a single word of the search results (assuming you read them at all).

Just out of curiosity, did buy your sherdog account on ebay?
smh k. You are here on Sherdog for 3 years and you know it all. Lol I been here 10 plus years your not the first person I seen that hates hearing things they dont understand and if you dont understand it then its wrong.

If you say so bud

I lost t track on the stuff he did wrong in a few years.
Sure he can fight but, it's still not normal.

He'll get 2 years, come back and kick DC's ass again, then do stupid and get stripped. DC will win the belt again and he'll still never feel like a real champ even though he would have won the belt 3 times

Bones haters don't care about PED's. They just don't want him to surpass their favorite GOAT fighter or they want him to stop beating the shit out of their favorite fighters. That's it. The anti-PED stance is contrived BS.

Speak for yourself.

I want to see Jones come back and fight heavyweights so he can get knocked into the shadow realm

There's some truth to this. People will look for evidence they need to despise something they already disliked. Doesn't have obe GOAT related though, there are plenty of reasons to think Jones isn't a great guy. Could be some people didn't like him for his ethnicity too - not the majority but I'm sure there are some.

I knew it usada is anti American. Must be a bunch of demoncraps

that would be hilarious

but usada/jon jones are in bed together
While I’m all for busting out the tinfoil hats, you really thinks jones makes enough money for Usada to be in bed with him?

Back