Jones had to use PEDs to beat Gustafsson

at this point gus is the biggest joke in ufc
He did lose to Phil Davis (his only somewhat legitimate loss but not really) but that was early in his career so really it shouldn't even count.!

trolololol

Its funny because Jackson-Wink would round out the one thing he is missing.

Safer strategy combined with smart forward pressure. He likes being chased too much.

He should have at least 3 belts. He should go down to MW and take that belt and then go up and fight Stipe in the same night and be a 3 division champion right now, but the UFC utterly refuses to give him title shots
Gus could do well in both hw and mw IMO. I think he just wants to avenge his losses at 205 before he decides to go and take Stipe or Bispings belt (which would both be very easy fights for him).

The fact that he hasn't been given a title shot against DC and someone like Rumble has is mindblowing.

Gus could do well in both hw and mw IMO. I think he just wants to avenge his losses at 205 before he decides to go and take Stipe or Bispings belt (which would both be very easy fights for him).

The fact that he hasn't been given a title shot against DC and someone like Rumble has is mindblowing.

While Gus takes those belts easily he should make a pit stop at welterweight and beat up Woodley for fun just to prove to everyone here he can beat black guys consistently (even though anyone who knows anything about anything knows Gus is undefeated at the moment)

"I didn't need the steroids I was on to beat Gus"

- Kenny Florian

I can't tell who's trolling and who's not in this thread, but I thought Gus beat Jones for the first 3 and a half rounds of their fight, until the elbow of course, then it was all Jones.

giphy.gif

<{vega}>

<{fry}>

<14><14><14>

I honestly think he's feeling the affects of age, rough times, and inactivity from less fights and it has affected his testosterone.

I have not been a supporter of his for quite a while, but I would be really surprised if he was on PEDs habitually back through time.. He just doesn't exhibit the characteristics of those types of users.

I think his recent experiences in life made him mentally shook, and he wanted to feel on top of the world again. He was a stoner for years, I'm sure that protected him/insulated him from his mental issues. Once it all flooded back from lack of regular weed puffing, all of the sudden he couldn't control himself emotionally. and I think he wanted help doing that. he had bad times, AND lost his crutch at the same time.

And notice his wording when he said 'ped's don't make me the baddest man on the planet' or whatever... I know I am not getting the quote right but the very fact he said that makes me think that that is EXACTLY why he took them. why even say what he said? he is alluding to 'look how badass i am, why would i need peds?' but thats exactly why he needed them. To FEEL strong again inside. We all know that image of crying bones jones.. its posted many times per day. I think he wanted to stop feeling like that version of himself and wanted to feel how he felt when he WAS on top of the world.

On that note, he's crazy and should stfu lol because the baddest man is the HW champ. Sorry to break it to him, but he needs to go fight the big boys if he REALLY wants to be known as that.

Would anyone here take bones over stipe? Maybe.. but how about cain? werdum? I personally don't think he would consistently beat any of those guys. Heck do you think he has the power to take advantage of reem? Because overeem is gonna be pretty hard to beat if you can't put him to sleep... the only reason jones even brought up stipe fight IMO is because he THINKS he can beat stipe, but not those other guys. But in reality i think stipe negates far too many of his advantages he is accustomed to when at LHW... but I can understand why he would feel he could beat take the belt from him over the rest of the top HWs

Last edited:
Jon's test came back clean for every fight he's won, ts. You can't blame peds for the lack of championship heart Gus has shown when matched up against the top three LHW's.

I have to agree with TS here. Not only was Jones cheating, but he didn't even win. Gustafsson (who by the way, deserves an instant title shot when he comes back from his injury) has been treated so poorly by the UFC... it's a fucking travesty. What else does Gustafsson need to do to get title shots at this point?

I guess everyone missed Gustafsson's clinic on Jan Blachowichz while Rumble gets a flash in the pan victory over Glover too..
<{fry}>

He knew that he couldn't beat Gus in a fair fight so he resorted to cheating. Gustafsson got screwed in that fight big time.

It seems the only way people can beat Gus is by getting lucky, cheating or using some sort of an illegal tactic (Rumbles headbutt). It's bullshit is what it is
Sorry mate but you come across as a delusional fan boy! Gus lost a decision to Jones and was ktfo by Rumble. The past is the past what has Gus done for us lately?

I like @KONE 's trolling style in this thread. Exquisite.

I love Gus but rumble didn't headbutt KO him. I've seen all the angles. It was the same punch Rumble smashes everyone with.

Gus vs Jones was awesome but jones was slightly the better fighter that fight. He barely edged him. it wasn't a bs decision and I lost $575 on that fight. Jones won

Gus is awesome but he has just been beat cuz he wasn't the better fighter than. Igh
Even Rumble said that their heads clashed.

Jon's test came back clean for every fight he's won, ts. You can't blame peds for the lack of championship heart Gus has shown when matched up against the top three LHW's.
Yeah because clean test = no peds

ROFLMAO

Your hope...y'all wanted Gus to win so badly. Gus is done broseph...deal with it. You keep talking, I'll send Rumble to handle him again.

He did lose to Phil Davis (his only somewhat legitimate loss but not really) but that was early in his career so really it shouldn't even count. Bad decision in the Jones fight, headbutt by Rumble and he came back way too early to fight DC after said headbutt.

And we still have people here who think Gustafsson isn't elite. Sad!
Whew, I almost took your posts seriously for a second.

Back