Jones had to use PEDs to beat Gustafsson

Nah it's about who has the momentum coming in and that happened to be Rumble cause he was throwing the punch.

Nope the only time it would make a difference is if one persons head was being held by something. So if someone was on the ground having their head held down and they get headbutt it's going to be worse for them cause they can't move their head back taking some of the energy out it. Otherwise they both take the same damage. Whether your coming in or just standing still both people take a huge head butt.

I have to agree with TS here. Not only was Jones cheating, but he didn't even win. Gustafsson (who by the way, deserves an instant title shot when he comes back from his injury) has been treated so poorly by the UFC... it's a fucking travesty. What else does Gustafsson need to do to get title shots at this point?

I guess everyone missed Gustafsson's clinic on Jan Blachowichz while Rumble gets a flash in the pan victory over Glover too..
I've noticed that Gus is not very athletic and explosive.

Just because he likes to drink alcohol, do cocaine, smoke weed, cheat on his wife, and run away from scene of crimes does NOT mean he would cheat in the Octagon OK.

Yeah, it doesn't.

Got any proof of this or you just thought the board needed another thread for Jones hate?

Nope the only time it would make a difference is if one persons head was being held by something. So if someone was on the ground having their head held down and they get headbutt it's going to be worse for them cause they can't move their head back taking some of the energy out it. Otherwise they both take the same damage. Whether your coming in or just standing still both people take a huge head butt.
The laws of physics disagrees with you.

He knew that he couldn't beat Gus in a fair fight so he resorted to cheating. Gustafsson got screwed in that fight big time.

It seems the only way people can beat Gus is by getting lucky, cheating or using some sort of an illegal tactic (Rumbles headbutt). It's bullshit is what it is

Hold on to the fantasy, dearly.

XvMBN89.gif

Has Jones fought anyone with good reach and decent boxing since? I think that may be it too.

JJ's needs to move to HW.

Back