Jones fires back at critics

I don't think Jones knows how to science.

lol @ anyone dumb enough to believe Jones is clean. I don't think people can get that dumb.

Jon Jones did nothing wrong

This has been proven multiple times @snackgod
giphy.gif

<WellThere>
Guess that settles it.
Nothing to see here folks.
Jon is just a victim of circumstance.
Poor guy.

If that's the case why is it that Cormier was never tested positive in over 70 USADA tests yet Jones pisses hot 3 times since it became part of UFC's drug testing program ?

<4><4><4><4>

<Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>

Hes only made through 1 fight clean in almost 4 years ffs

lol @ anyone dumb enough to believe Jones is clean. I don't think people can get that dumb.

Just as dumb to believe that any top athlete that trains twice a day for 6-8 weeks while keeping mass is clean.

Strange coincidence that it would happen to the same guy twice.

Also a strange coincidence that it would happen to a habitual fuck up who has also been known to do cocaine and drive drunk...

"It couldn't have impacted positively or negatively" . Lol this guy is a delusional sociopath. How in the world could juicing affect you negatively. He wants to make it seem as though it's nothing and that him juicing was insignificant.

Worst thing is he actually sees himself as a victim in this.

Bet he blamed the pregnant woman for the crash too.
He did, from what I remember, people who still support this POS are either dumb as fuck or trolling.

He was found innocent on both occasions. Whether he took them or not, idc... I'm a fight fan, I just wanna see him fight.

Worst thing is he actually sees himself as a victim in this.

Bet he blamed the pregnant woman for the crash too.
Its her fault, If she wasn't a whore, and used condoms, he wouldn't have hit a pregnant woman.
<seedat>

Jones is a huge cheater, and were supposed to think when hes caught cheating that he isn't? and listen to a druggie and a snitch?

Back