Jones fires back at critics

If that's the case why is it that Cormier was never tested positive in over 70 USADA tests yet Jones pisses hot 3 times since it became part of UFC's drug testing program ?

<4><4><4><4>

<Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>
3x in a row!
I dont why but thats why he is the ped goat every other ped cheat at least has the self confidence in his skills namely from overeem, silva and the others that they can still be relevant. Jones knows hes all drugs, and no skill his fans deny it he knows it. And before someone say the dumb ped users still need skill bs. The ernesto hoost vs bob sapp fight proofs if youre roides up enough you can beat the world champ as an amateur just needs the chin.

Anyone who has to say stuff like that isn’t confident in themselves. Truly confident people don’t care what others say when what they say isn’t “true”. The guy is a steroid cheat.

Interesting as Jon Jones himself isn't brave enough to face these so called "keyboard warriors" online when he's disabling who can comment on his IG.

Lol
He must be scared of their keyboard might!

I have never hit a woman with a motor vehicle. And then fled the scene of the crime. How is that feigning indignation..? I've never remotely done the same.
Umm you need to look up the definition of feigning and/or indignation

Man can’t even make love to a woman without enhancement. Why would we believe he would get into a cage and fight for his life without enhancement.
Lol!
Thats not what dick pills are for silly.

Everyone pro athlete is on something

Umm you need to look up the definition of feigning and/or indignation
I genuinely think he's a cretin. He's a goat cretin. Still a cretin. So how am I feigning indignation? Because some other people hate on women?

Do you even know what words mean?

I'm 50/50 on that. Either he's to scared to juice again, or he thinks he's the teflon don.

My bet is on the latter. We haven't seen anything to suggest he learns from his mistakes. And the slaps on the wrist he gets don't help much.

I honestly want to know the odds pf him pissing hot again?

You’re the leader of the jon is a terrible human and can do nothing right even if he cures cancer or saves a dog from a burning house

Big time hater

jon jones has done awful things in his life but instead of being a man about it he plays that he always the victim and it never his fault card.

when he hit the pregnant woman he blame her for getting in his way.

when he got the dui he blamed the ufc for giving him the car

when he got in trouble with the cops he played the race card

when he had his drug problems he blamed the supplement company that he still a paid spokement for.

he never admit anything cause he knows the internet will defend him.

if he wasn't famous he be in jail with rap sheet.

Jones is definitely insecure about his steroid abuse. The response to GSP said it all.

Back