Jones eating pancakes 3 days out from the fight

tumblr_m25gwc89ae1qbga48o1_250.gif

tumblr_naxax1iFIX1tqaiblo1_500.gif

I'm sure he'll gladly share some with DC after their match.

The man woke up at 215lbs on that day, he will make weight easy which is why he eating those pancakes. It would be hard but not impossible for him to make 185lbs tbh.

are we witnessing the birth of pancake jones? i hope he's like motivated penn. maybe sea level cain.

That recipe does not use flour, it uses pulverized unicorn horn. That shit is carb free.

Are we just going to ignore the guy who has six conor tats?

He doesn't cut a lot of water. Like 10 lbs. That's nothing these days

Oh, but he's such a big LHW and it's soooo unfair. He should be forced to fight 280 pounders or something.

What's the big deal, I'm 150 lbs (at 5'10) and eat much worse food than that all the time, it's the overall amount of food/calories taken in that matters with regard to "getting fat" (or not staying thin enough).

And you're the guy taking on the Conor-Mayweather winner, right? That's why your post is relevant?

And you're the guy taking on the Conor-Mayweather winner, right? That's why your post is relevant?
It's relevant because TS has no idea how many calories Jones is taking in overall, why would including pancakes in his diet alone be concerning (regarding whether he will make weight)?

They show him taking 1 fkn bite. Jones playing mind games.

Prolly...
Floyd in his 24/7 build ups was always showing himself eating mcdonalds, Popeyes before the fight.
Plus they always claimed they never watched footage of their opponent at all...
I never bought either notions.

Jones has never had weight issues so if he wants to eat pancakes during his weight cut, let him eat his damn pancakes

Pancakes are for pussies.

Have some tiramisu if you want to impress me.

#andstill

Back