Jones eating pancakes 3 days out from the fight

Good idea.

You need carbs to actually move. Guys that weight cut by starving themselves of carbs are going to be slow, weak, and die after the 1st round.

Pulling for DC, but nervouse for him also

I hope he weighs in at 203.8 pounds.

Good idea.

You need carbs to actually move. Guys that weight cut by starving themselves of carbs are going to be slow, weak, and die after the 1st round.

Tis true. You want quick burst energy.

People dont realize that haveing xategories divided by weight is a big advantage to ectomorphs. Jones could make 195 if he wanted to.

are we witnessing the birth of pancake jones? i hope he's like motivated penn. maybe sea level cain.

Pancake Jones

tumblr_nkk47y3eN91qb82k0o1_400.gif

If you have been doing low carb/ketosis as well as training, then a food like pancake can be a good way of replenishing your glycogen.

Also he mentioned that he is going to be doing some training in few hours and so, the timing of the pancake is fine.

If it was consumed during night time, then that would have been a disaster...

I can't hate on pancakes. Let that man eat. Complain if he misses weight.

I can't hate on pancakes. Let that man eat. Complain if he misses weight.

Don't think Jones has been close to missing before. Cormier on the other hand....

You can't be shown eating anything on embedded that Sherdoggers will complain. I remember that people were bitching because Pettis missed weight and there was footage of him eating an egg and a steak on embedded. Sherdoggers only allow you to eat tuna salad (no mayo) on the week before your fight.

You can't be shown eating anything on embedded that Sherdoggers will complain. I remember that people were bitching because Pettis missed weight and there was footage of him eating an egg and a steak on embedded. Sherdoggers only allow you to eat tuna salad (no mayo) on the week before your fight.

My heart skipped a beat when Joanna champion ate a sweet potatoe muffin on Embedded leading up to her last fight...

Nothing wrong with that. It's a none story.

LOL

does he really think that this is going to affect DC?
and he's going on about having fun and this is all just an experience

Some of the biggest coke heads ive known were fat fucks

So they train like athletes tho?
Fuck.. I've known gym rats do a little bump before weight training as a pre workout and they were shredded to the bone

Back