Jones disses Gustafsson 'You will never beat me, that's my promise to you."

id rather watch gsp than gus, spend most of his fights running

That lightning stance change in the middle of the clip was surprising considering how large of a fighter Bones is.
LMAO

It's insane how amature, awkward, goofy shit like that impresses you (Jones has awful tech, is slow, and is terribly uncodinated when striking)

YET you always try your hardest to downplay Conor's amazing genuine feats of actual next level skill and unbelievable next level performances

2eogw0n.gif

GM_20170919_215755.gif

PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

I'm starting to think you are a blatant racist who only worships a certain group and shits on everyone else no matter what, no matter the actual reality.

You'd think Jones would be humbled by the bad things he has done yet the treatment he has gotten in return to bring him back. Then the steroids, and this guy still keeps talking smack. What is with this guy? And Gus, let it go. The Judges scored it Jon, you didn't hear Carlos Condit getting a tattoo on his arm when he definitely beat Robbie Lawler in his title fight but the judges scores it Lawler.

These two guys are still fighters? Huh.

Jones is gonna take a vacation trip to Willy Wonka's nose candy factory after his suspension gets passed.

Gus is just bewildering, never seen someone so entitled when they have gotten their ass beat by the top contenders of his own division. He is literally only in the spotlight because Rumble retired, Jone's is dickpilled and DC is moving on to try for further greatness. He should consider himself lucky to be in the position he is in.

gus beat up a woman in front of her BF slamming her on the ground repeatedly on a dock.

jones hit a pregnant woman with his car, fled the scene, returned for his cash and left the weed then fled again.

certainly two class acts.

Gus is way worse imo.

Jones is a dick and doesnt ever think of other people but when he's got into trouble its been stupidity or recklesses. He didnt purposefully drive into a pregnant womans car, but yes he was probably high so thats on him.

Gus is a violent convict yet people consider him the good guy.

Again not saying Jon is a saint or that he's someone I would ever trust in a million years but I dont think he's the psycopath so many people think he is. He's just a self absorbed douchebag.

Wow

This guy is so miserable it’s actually sad

And lol @ the gap is closing

Jones has no hands, never will

bold words from a known map hacker.

Gus is way worse imo.

Jones is a dick and doesnt ever think of other people but when he's got into trouble its been stupidity or recklesses. He didnt purposefully drive into a pregnant womans car, but yes he was probably high so thats on him.

Again not saying Jon is a saint or that he's someone I would ever trust in a million years but I dont think he's the psycopath so many people think he is. He's just a self absorbed douchebag.
Stepehns>Edgar
AC1d1k>Jawth

Gus is way worse imo.

He did purposefully run away from the accident rather than checking on her though.

The difference is that one seems to have advanced beyond his questionable past where as the other still wallows in it,. probably because he's never really had to face the music for it.

He isn't too bright. I guess he just thinks that his hands have progressed since that fight, but Gus' haven't at all?

<36>

Gus has devolved since their fight. He got outstruck by Blachowicz and was forced to grapple-fuck him.

Rumble scrambled Alexander's brains and those 1000 DC uppercuts didn't help his recovery. He's not the same man anymore. Whereas Jon almost killed DC and looked better than ever.

Gus has devolved since their fight. He got outstruck by Blachowicz and was forced to grapple-fuck him.

Rumble scrambled Alexander's brains and those 1000 DC uppercuts didn't help his recovery. He's not the same man anymore. Whereas Jon almost killed DC and looked better than ever.
He KO Glover...who is a pretty good boxer.

Jones isn't hanging with Gus with his hands, no matter how much shit he talks while loaded on blow.

The difference is that Gus seems to have learned from his past and has stayed out of trouble since.

He was 15 at the time. Who knows what kind of upbringing and mentors he had?

Jones is an adult and still doing stupid stuff.

The amount of brutality and suffering Gus inflicted upon others(read up about it) without a care in the world, something that has only been under control since he started releasing this absolute rage in mixed martial arts, is something that is inside a person and doesn't just go away. What won't last forever is his MMA career and once he's retired, one must fear the civilians around an uncontained Gustafsson.

He KO Glover...who is a pretty good boxer.

Jones isn't hanging with Gus with his hands, no matter how much shit he talks while loaded on blow.

Jones never said he was going for a boxing match with Gus.

But Gus' boxing is not as good anymore and Jon's boxing is not as bad anymore. He was right that this gap is closing fast. So what else does Gus present? Running away and poking? Even there Jon is better at it.

Jones never said he was going for a boxing match with Gus.

But Gus' boxing is not as good anymore and Jon's boxing is not as bad anymore. He was right that this gap is closing fast. So what else does Gus present? Running away and poking? Even there Jon is better at it.
Well, argue with the wall about it or something.

Stepehns>Edgar
AC1d1k>Jawth

Hey man! Who yah got in 225 or 226? Maybe we can rematch.

He did purposefully run away from the accident rather than checking on her though.

The difference is that one seems to have advanced beyond his questionable past where as the other still wallows in it,. probably because he's never really had to face the music for it.

Again, its very unlikely he knew she was pregnant and I doubt he thought "haha dumb bitch I hope I made her miscarry".

It was probably more like "Holy shit I'm high and I'm gonna get in so much trouble I already got one DUI I gotta get my shit and get out of here"

I'm not saying he is a good person, he's just not as bad as most people make him out to be. He is reckless and he is a douchebag. To me theres a big disconnect between that and intentionally attacking and beating up a woman.

im doing good man how are you. yes , down for a remtach. let me scope the cards quick and ill get back to ya.

yeah reality is a bunch of guys who've never trained in their lives decided who won that fight.
I mean..... we're both parties not aware how decisions work

Back