Jones disses Gustafsson 'You will never beat me, that's my promise to you."

That's nice but lets not depart from reality too much.

th
yeah reality is a bunch of guys who've never trained in their lives decided who won that fight.

Pretty safe bet this fight will never happen again so I don’t see the point of all this talk.

kudos to him for having the gap band in the background. thats nice that he steps with the jab but instead of all those fancy combos it would have been nice to see him throw a stepping one two. also its alot different hitting pads and having the confidence to land a jab on someone trying to give you brain damage. Instead of refining his jab for a decade like he should of been doing he was happy to stiff arm people and poke them in the eyes.

Nahhh Gus said he was the greatest fighter ever with steroids or without and that beating him would mean more to him than winning he title and that was why he wanted to try to do it again. Basically just complemented the guy for 5 minutes talking about how bad he wanted another shot at him

Jones responded like the coked up man baby that he is
Think he being so aggressive because he really knows how vclose he came to lose that fight. He didn't not want a rematch at all with gustafsson. I really think he started to juice after that fight, because he seen how close he almost lost or thinks he did lose the fight. He will do anything not to lose. I think Jones will get locked up or kill himself or get really really bad off on drugs if he ever loses. He shows signs of being very weak mind emotional person lot times.

<seedat>

He ain't lyin', you know. If Jones does not get suspended for life, does anyone think he will be able to make it back for an extended period of time? If he comes back, people are talking him vs Brock, Stipe, Ngannou and obviously a DC rematch.

I for real think that treating low class and lawless behavior as real is really stupid. I really think you should give it some real thought.

Meh my dear Inga, why do you even bother? Considering the scarcity of actual mature adults on this site of late

That was pretty vicious, to be honest.

That being said, what a sociopath.

That's funny because Gus already did beat Jones

And as others have said, Jones only gets brave with Gus on twitter because he knows there's no chance of the fight happening with hos upcoming suspension

When it was time to do the instant rematch, JONES DUCKED IT. Jones never wants anything to do with Gus again

The superior Viking beat the shit out of Jones that night. Jones is still traumatized from that beating

Sadly, Jones will get off light. He will return and continue to dominate as long as he can pass a drug test.
Don’t you want to see him get knocked out? You should be happy if Jones is able to return early.

Someone fill me in, why did Jones aggressively respond like that? Did Gus say anything else besides saying beating Jones would be bigger than the belt?

Just asking, because Jones sounds like he's super offended, like there was something else said that I missed.

Gus said he would beat Jones in boxing inside 3 rounds, Jones misunderstood and thought Gus was talking about MMA.

Don’t you want to see him get knocked out? You should be happy if Jones is able to return early.

Yes, I want to see him fight. But I don’t like double standards and favoritism. He shouldn’t get off light.

I laughed during gus on joe rogan podcast, when they were talking about jon jones, joe tells gus "youre a good dude, you don't do any of this stupid shit". I don't think joe knows

Even if Joe knew, why would he act like Gus has not changed from his teenage years?

Back