Jones/Brock or Conor/Mayweather

Jones-Lesnar

That at least has a chance to be competitive.

I think Jones wins that though.

Why does everyone give Brock an advantage versus EVERYONE

Mayweather/McGregor. It's the biggest combat sports event of all time. It's worth watching even if just for the spectacle. I would like to see both though.

You're not gonna be saying it's worth watching in hindsight.

I'd prefer Lesner vs Conor boxing or Jones vs Mayweather in the WWE where fans could tweet in who wins during the bout and by which finishing move.

Brock comes back and can get a tittle fight.. that's how irrelevant he is.

He was gone for years and he came back on short notice and took out an active top 8 HW on a winning streak. (before you say PEDs.. pro sports dude get a grip)

Brock is not one dimensional (unless you are really breaking it down to just 2 areas) .. he is a legit top grappler (wrestling and BJJ) and you know what I think he does just fine striking with Jones.

Lesnar was exposed 6-7 years ago. Getting a title fight is about attracting money not about deserving. Freak fights draw attention but Lesnar is a sideshow at best. To waste JJ on him is shortsighted. And JJ would outstrike Lesnar badly btw. The guy cant box ffs.

Lesnar was exposed 6-7 years ago. Getting a title fight is about attracting money not about deserving. Freak fights draw attention but Lesnar is a sideshow at best. To waste JJ on him is shortsighted. And JJ would outstrike Lesnar badly btw. The guy cant box ffs.
post diverticillitus Brock is undefeated.
Disease is the only thing that can beat Bork Lazer .

Jones vs Lesnar by far. I prefer MMA any day over boxing.

One anything can happen. It's hard to predict.

The other will be one sided ass whooping

Lesnar Jones buy it would never happen because Jones is a pussy who fights mostly blown-up 185ers and uses eye pokes as his main source of dmg. Lesnar would throw him to another universe.

Back