Jones/Brock or Conor/Mayweather

BoomCannon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Which fight would you rather see? Obviously one is happening and the other is all talk right now but just for argument sake if you had to choose one....

Conor/Mayweather.

Mayweather chumping Conor in boxing > Jones circling and spamming oblique kicks/eye pokes.

Jones/Lesnar. That's a real fight to answer one of the biggest questions ever, about a smaller dude vs. a gigantic one; both being trained fighter and not being restricted to 1, very defined aspect of fighting known as Boxing.

WME is going to make this shit happen by dumping a shiload of money to them both. It's time to bring it back full circle to UFC 1 again, please.

Let's compare everything to something Conor!

Lesnar/Jones would be interesting and LOL at the people acting disinterested.

Both are squash matches. I guess lesnar/Jones, at least they are both pro mma fighters. The conor/Floyd fight makes no sense

Brock tko's Jones inside of 2 rounds, if that long even. What a dumb idea for a fight

Likewise, I'd watch Conor/Mayweather if it was MMA, but it isn't.
Jones Lesnar I would watch

I'm not going to lie I'm not above the circus cash grab I'll watch that too and I enjoyed the build up in those open mikes roasts that they been putting on.

Mayweather/McGregor. It's the biggest combat sports event of all time. It's worth watching even if just for the spectacle. I would like to see both though.

Boring freakfights...

Why is Lesnar vs Jones a freak fight ? it's a legit HW fight, Jones will come in around 240-245 lbs while Brock at 290 lbs.. we have seen this many times in the HW division after a point size difference doesn't count that much, in fact the smaller guys have the better track record do to cardio.

Former LHW champ going up to HW to fight a former HW champ while wouldn't I want to see that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back