Jon Wick 1 = Gun Fu. Jon Wick 2 = Gun Jitsu

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What will Jon Wick 3 be?? Gun Karate? Gun Boxing? Gun Wrestling? In Gunjitsu, is there wrist control? Side control? Gun control?

Last edited:
It will probably suck unfortunately

Dux Ryuger

source.gif

Keanu Reeves and Jason Statham are valiantly fighting to bring the 80's action film genre back.

The Rock is doing the 21st century CGI-in-every-scene blockbuster thing. He's entertaining, and I adore him, but he's not inspiring. Bruce Lee created this genre of film, and Bruce had white kids in overalls back in the 60's and 70's doing dumb crap with cinder blocks in their backyard...dreaming. Dreaming of where fiction could coincide with reality.

We need this. Something that is pure fiction will never inspire change. It will only make money.

All this thread does is make me want Equilibrium 2.

Please oh please make it happen!!!

Keanu Reeves and Jason Statham are valiantly fighting to bring the 80's action film genre back.

Although more 80's Hong Kong I would say, rather than the wire/wuxia influence of the 90's and 00's going back more to John Woo style gunplay and 80's Chan/Sammo style brutal kickboxing with some more modern Donnie Yen style grappling mixed in.

It can be pistol penetration for all I care, I'll still watch it 10 times.

Back