*Jon Jones Vs Daniel Cormier: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Ring rust would affect Jones?

What are the chances this fight ends inside the distance?

Who I want to win: Cormier
Who I think will win: Jones

Bad style matchup. Same reason Cormier had trouble with Gus

DC, via being sharper. and more accurate. Pressure, dirty boxing, busting up jones on the inside. Outstrikes him.

UD or late stoppage.

Jones UD.

With another DX crotch chop at the end for good measure.

(but I'm still hoping DC can do it!)

Love some Jones. Think this will be a very tough fight for both. Going with Jones by decision. But we will see how the layoff has effected him.

Jones by decision, but hopefully he can get a finish. Will be a tough fight either way.

A very real possibility is that Jones looks as (relatively) shitty as he did against OSP.

DC via controversial split decision, and the feud gets extended to a trilogy fight.

I think ring rust can play a factor.

I believe this fight will also go the distance.

Jones UD like last time. He wears DC down. Takes it over late..

A very real possibility is that Jones looks as (relatively) shitty as he did against OSP.

What was shitty? He didn't finish? Dominated every round. Took zero damage. OSP also didn't come to fight. He backed up and wanted to survive..

DC, via being sharper. and more accurate. Pressure, dirty boxing, busting up jones on the inside. Outstrikes him.

UD or late stoppage.

He is also 38 and having a hard time making the weight these days. If Jones puts damage on him which I fully expect, he is too good and has too many weapons for that not to happen, what does DC have left late? I think Jones will wear him out again.. Problem with DC in this fight, it's not a great match up. He does not possess the wrestling edge. Scary considering his creds. Striking is pretty even, but Jones is more creative. And Jones is good in all positions. He beat DC in close last time. DC will get damaged. Gas tank will be tested. He better have the weight cut of his life.

Last edited:
It all depends if Jones partied or not.

If Jones partied: Jones by UD 48-47

If Jones didn't party: DC by TKO round 4.

UD or late stoppage.
DC applied all these techniques in their first fight, and still lost.

Everyone keeps talking about Jones' ring rust, but fails to mention that DC is now 2 years older than when he last fought Jones.

DC is now almost 40, while JJ is barely 30.

What was shitty? He didn't finish? Dominated every round. Took zero damage. OSP also didn't come to fight. He backed up and wanted to survive..

Thus why I said "relatively". Do you really think he looked good in that fight? He won because he is so much better than OSP, that even at 50% he dominated.

Point being that that Jones would get dominated by DC, badly.

Back