Jon Jones Proves Steroid Use Doesn’t Make Sense - CSAC Hearing

I hope Jon didn't pay as much as I imagine he did for his lawyer. That dude failed on so many levels. it's the lawyers job to make sure Jon doesn't look like an ass, & there so many time's he dropped the ball himself. Even asking the commission if jon can make an opening statement but Jon didn't have anything prepared & acted like this was the 1st he heard of it. Damn, that's f*cked.

Big NFL bros teaching roid tricks to almost never get caught

Almost :D

They should have had them at the hearing too, just so they could tell that they have absolutely no clue how it got into Jon's system. That it just doesn't make sense and then bring out chewbacca.

the real question is how Jon Jones never triggered his probation? i know in most states probation tests are a joke but with his crimes he would have been on drug monitoring for at least a year it would seem.
Most drugs get out of your system quick and he was never in parole just probation. He scheduled a probation meeting 4-6 weeks in advance so he knows when his next test is and his probation officer isn't going to just pop up randomly at his house one day to test him. That's not how probation works. At least not in Illinois. If he was on parole then yes he would have to worry about random testing.

The only drug he'd really have to worry about is weed because that COULD actually stay in your system for a month if he was chimney smoking.

The only thing Jones can prove is that he is a liar, criminal, cheater roach.

His entire defense was "I didn't take steroids knowingly"

No physical evidence, no actual refutation of the facts, no attempt at offering any kind of justification or excuse or anything.

This is not a victory, and CSAC gave him the max penalty and fine. USADA will destroy him.

jon jones is even dumber than i suspected, this hearing made him look terrible

Doesn't make sense ?
Is he using the Chewbacca defense ?

I hope Jon didn't pay as much as I imagine he did for his lawyer. That dude failed on so many levels. it's the lawyers job to make sure Jon doesn't look like an ass, & there so many time's he dropped the ball himself. Even asking the commission if jon can make an opening statement but Jon didn't have anything prepared & acted like this was the 1st he heard of it. Damn, that's f*cked.
I'm starting to think that Jacobs and Malki are trying their best to get him a reduction, but that Jones is paying absolutely no attention to them, so they have next to nothing to work with. There's no way a decent lawyer wouldn't walk Jones through at least the doping questions Shen-Urquidez asked him, but he had no idea how to handle any of them. I mean fuck, he seemed almost proud of the fact that Malki had forged his signature.

I think people demonize steroid use a bit too much. I think 1 failed test should be met with some degree of leniency.

That being said...Jon, that excuse is only plausible the first time. Don't play the victim. You popped again. Just be a man and take your punishment. How about just admitting you fucked up and letting the chips fall where they may? They're not going to take it easy on you.

Again, I'm not as hard on the juicers as some, but the dishonesty and excuses are what really bother me. When a lot of guys come up dirty, they just take their punishment and keep their mouth shut. Jon seems whiny and entitled, and that bothers me more than the reason he's there.

In closing, Jon, your lawyer sucks, and just keep it simple. "I didn't take anything intentionally, but there's no way for me to prove that, and I dropped the ball because anything that goes into my body is my responsibility." Leave it at that because there's nothing left to say. It seems like he droned on for awhile trying to point fingers anywhere but at himself, and he has to know that, even if what he's saying is true, nobody believes him.

FWIW most USADA cases end up taking quite a while. It's not clear yet if Jones is going to ask for arbitration but if he doesn't then he'll accept USADA's sanction (almost certainly 4 years) and do so probably in the next 60 days (I actually think he'll try to have the announcement done at a time when it won't be in the headlines for long.

If he could time it to be April 6th (the day before Ferg-Khabib) that'd be great for him. Of have it announced same day as McGregor-GSP is announced and it would barely make the news.

IF he goes to arbitration, and only 3 cases have, then they take much longer. I think the average arbitration case, from failed test notification to final decision, takes somewhere around 14 months, which would mean late summer.

But every single case that's gone to arbitration, including Jones' dick pill case, has resulted in the maximum suspension being given. I don't think it's in Jones' best interest to go to arbitration this time, nor do I think he will. My guess is the USADA sanction (of 4 years) will be announced sometime in the next few weeks.
Jones, Rivera, and who? Magomedov and Tukhugov went to arbitration but withdrew and accepted a full sanction before it finished. Not sure if that's who you mean or not.

This is him admitting to using steroids, but claiming they are not responsible for his success. You can call it Jones logic if you wish. And Jones apologists will claim it's not an admission and he was just using bizarre hypothetical scenarios.

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=steroids from:JonnyBones since:2015-12-31 until:2016-12-31&src=typd&lang=en

https://twitter.com/search?q=didn't give me from:JonnyBones since:2015-12-31 until:2016-12-31&src=typd&lang=en

Jones on PEDs vs Gus confirmed.

Back