Jon Jones Proves Steroid Use Doesn’t Make Sense - CSAC Hearing

Doesn't make sense taking them knowingly, they were still in his system regardless. Also his second time, and none of his supplements contained the same stuff he got popped for. he got the max he could get last time, no doubt he's get more this time.

"I have no idea how that steroid got in my system."

Jones' 'proof.'

lmao

Why is it always him though?

I like the contaminated micro dosing theory.

the real question is how Jon Jones never triggered his probation? i know in most states probation tests are a joke but with his crimes he would have been on drug monitoring for at least a year it would seem.

Doesn't make sense taking them knowingly, they were still in his system regardless. Also his second time, and none of his supplements contained the same stuff he got popped for. he got the max he could get last time, no doubt he's get more this time.

yup who cares his intentions, its in his system and could possibly effect his performance. And its his second time. Hey its Jones, is normal

isn't this the guy who thought Floyd was terrified of Conor?

Being a dirt bag and praising jesus doesn't make sense either but there you go

don't believe a word he says, sorry

It doesn't make sense for Jones to take that specific steroid intentionally. What else didn't make sense?

-Throwing your manager under the bus after he'd defended you, fucking over your chances of a good ended with USADA in the process.
-taking a random pill your passing acquaintance give you, while you're subject to strict drug testing. Especially when you can get exactly what you want from a doctor for relatively cheap. Especially when the packaging tells you to contact poison control if you accidentally ingest it, because it isn't intended for human consumption.
-Getting cited for drag racing while on probation for a hit and run
-Getting in a car accident with a pregnant woman while famous, and deciding the best reaction is to ignore the many witnesses and run away. Then running back because you forgot your weed and cash in the car. Then running away again.
-Doing a ton of blow weeks before a fight.

Do not look for rational behaviour from the LHW GOAT.

I just wish we could hear the punishment already. There’s no need to keep dragging this bullshit out. It makes it look sketchy as fuck. 8 months, ffs.

200.gif

It doesn't make sense for Jones to take that specific steroid intentionally. What else didn't make sense?

-Throwing your manager under the bus after he'd defended you, fucking over your chances of a good ended with USADA in the process.
-taking a random pill your passing acquaintance give you, while you're subject to strict drug testing. Especially when you can get exactly what you want from a doctor for relatively cheap. Especially when the packaging tells you to contact poison control if you accidentally ingest it, because it isn't intended for human consumption.
-Getting cited for drag racing while on probation for a hit and run
-Getting in a car accident with a pregnant woman while famous, and deciding the best reaction is to ignore the many witnesses and run away. Then running back because you forgot your weed and cash in the car. Then running away again.
-Doing a ton of blow weeks before a fight.

Do not look for rational behaviour from the LHW GOAT.
This has been my perspective too since they rolled out the theory "it just wouldnt make sense"

There is a lot of precedent for Jones doing things that "just dont make any sense"

No matter what, DC/Jones II is always going to be one of my favourite fights.

I just wish we could hear the punishment already. There’s no need to keep dragging this bullshit out. It makes it look sketchy as fuck. 8 months, ffs.

200.gif
It's basically all on Jones and Howard Jacobs. There's a reason ranked guys facing 2-4 years usually don't get their suspensions announced right away - they can afford to drag it out, and it's worth it for a chance at even a small reduction in the sanction.

But yes, get if over with.

Back