Jon Jones on GSP: "I guess brain damage is real"

People here massively overrate steroids. They obviously work, but it doesn't make fighters invincible superhumans

If steroids don’t really help that much, why take it Jon? Multiple times !

People here massively overrate steroids. They obviously work, but it doesn't make fighters invincible superhumans
I think you're wrong, with all due respect. No one here thinks taking PEDs will turn Steve Urkel or SeattleFightFan into a UFC fighter.

But they do acknowledge that when the margins are close, PEDs can make all the difference. Do you?

They can turn ball players who would otherwise languish in the AA's into major leaguers. They can turn a 22-9-1 journeyman who's best win was Amar Suloev into the #2 MW in the world. And they can help older guys train longer and harder, allowing them to add new tricks to their toolbelt.

But I'm not making any arguments you haven't heard before. Now that I wrote this all out, I'm not even sure why I bothered, frankly. Cheers.

Michael Bisping said Johnny Hendricks hit GSP so hard that Georges started seeing aliens.

I have no idea what that has to do with this thread but Bisping always used to make laugh.

<28>

Conor? What does he have to do with this thread?

Rent free lol
Because you're the most annoying nuthugger of that manlet who firmly believes he can be triple champ and probably WWE champ now.

Conor? What does he have to do with this thread?

Rent free lol
Also saying shit like rent free thinking he coined that quote. He's a cheap Chanel on the mic is all. Glass jaw.

Higher testosterone levels also increase the amount of enjoyment and fulfillment one gets from physical and mental exertion, not just from a psychological standpoint stemming from a boosted level of self-confidence, but from an actual neurological one, completely independent of one's frame of mind.

In other words, heightened levels not only increase your ability to recover physically and thus to put more work in, it also makes engaging in the actual struggle itself a lot easier. It's a cheat code for working hard in so, so, so many ways.

Last edited:
Did he really write this? I think that whole forum can agree for once - this is just flat out retarded. I say this a big fan of Jones Jones the fighter. You got caught multiple times for heavy stuff, it’s not like it’s secret Jesus Christ, what a guy…

Jones couldn't be more right but not in the way he thinks.

Never fails to amuse me how sensitive Jon is over the steroids thing. He got caught red handed and wants to act like its weird for anyone to hold the PEDs against him.

Come on brother it was only a pictogram

I think you're wrong, with all due respect. No one here thinks taking PEDs will turn Steve Urkel or SeattleFightFan into a UFC fighter.

But they do acknowledge that when the margins are close, PEDs can make all the difference. Do you?

They can turn ball players who would otherwise languish in the AA's into major leaguers. They can turn a 22-9-1 journeyman who's best win was Amar Suloev into the #2 MW in the world. And they can help older guys train longer and harder, allowing them to add new tricks to their toolbelt.

But I'm not making any arguments you haven't heard before. Now that I wrote this all out, I'm not even sure why I bothered, frankly. Cheers.

<PlusJuan>

GSP needs to have this can of worms sealed back
With his greasing history, he has no moral high ground
Are you... comparing GSP to ... Jon Jones in terms of moral high ground??

Are you stupid?

Jones couldn't be more right but not in the way he thinks.

Never fails to amuse me how sensitive Jon is over the steroids thing. He got caught red handed and wants to act like its weird for anyone to hold the PEDs against him.
The way he was talking in leadup shows he feels completley exonerated about shit he knows he took. Dude is a mental case lol

He is super sensitive about how he is percieved rather than what is actually happening.

Because you're the most annoying nuthugger of that manlet who firmly believes he can be triple champ and probably WWE champ now.

Of course he can be WWE champ. Vince just has to write the script lol

Tone it down bud. Don't let bitterness in your bum soul.

GSP is more liked and respected than Jones and that has to eat him up inside.

What the fuck is he talking about?

Obviously PEDs can make you more confident and enhance you mentally… is he randomly getting mad about the JRE episode GSP did years ago where GSP wasn’t talking about Jon at all, just PEDs in general?

This just shows Jon stays up at night feeling insecure and guilty wondering if all of his accomplishments were just due to the PEDs he took… and I tend to defend Jon and not care a ton about PEDs, but the fact he feels guilty about it himself makes me think differently.

Back