Jon Jones on GSP: "I guess brain damage is real"

It’s an old post from jones no ? Like from 2020 I think
Yeah, it was a while ago. So Jones kicked GSP off Mt. Rushmore. At that time because his feelings were hurt. But he recently put GSP back on there.

Kind of an odd thread to create with a necro-tweet.

Jones couldn't be more right but not in the way he thinks.

Never fails to amuse me how sensitive Jon is over the steroids thing. He got caught red handed and wants to act like its weird for anyone to hold the PEDs against him.
He got caught red handed, twice, and then a bunch of times after that which were not counted because it was "pulsing". And then on top of that you have the dodgy test levels at UFC 182 which was pre-USADA, and then you have hiding from drug testers under the cage at Jacksons for 8 hours because he "smoked a joint", then you have he coincidence his team mate and friend Frank Mir popped for the same substance, and then the coincidence that his brother in the NFL has popped.

There has never been a more cut and dry case that a fighter is juicing than Jon Jones.

steroids allow you go on longer and recover quicker.

this means you can train more/longer with less fatigue. technique/skill/execution/timing/precision etc ALL can benefit from steroid use. it's not the steroids that connected the high kick, but the steorids helped you train and thus helped you develop the high kick

cheating is cheating. cheating in martial marts is worse. you're a pussy if you need steroids and eye pokes to help you train/fight/win

Reactions: 1AM
I mean if someone knows his PEDs in Pico Jones.

It's a shame Jones brought PEDs into the equation because he's so damn good and so damn fun to watch, and I'll never know how much of that he did without enhancing. The same goes for Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva, even Dillashaw. They were wrecking balls when they weren't playing by the rules.

Can we just ignore this guy? He’s a narcissist. And worse, he’s just fucking boring.

What year is it? This whole thing is old AF.

I guess we need to see the scientific research data. Otherwise Sherdog will explain to us in full how Steroids help you mentally.

Jones.. P4P thinnest skin fighter

Behind him is Israel

Reactions: 1AM
Wait ... so is Jones admitting to taking PEDs ...
BUT ... that it didnt help him? Seems that way.
Yes, apparently juiced, even though it didn't give him any advantage..............
Now who's the fighter suffering brain damage??

4g5u63E.png
Barry Bonds cheated but the skill he had covering the plate...his slg percentage was amazing. I can relate to that idea but being humble is what will give respect back.

Fanboy babble
Don't get upset with me you don't know what you're talking about lol

You don't even know what a lipoma is and you're acting like you know something about the subject.

HURKA DURKA HE INJECTING STEROIDS IN HIS TUMMY HURKA DURKA

Gsp should come back and fight Jones for the Belt

Roids obviously don’t help Bones mentally.

Which explains why needs crack as well

Back