Jon Jones on GSP: "I guess brain damage is real"

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

My wife does this bull shit all the time...

So if Jon you are so great and need no extra help why was your piss hotter than the surface of the sun with PEDs?

Years later and Jones is still harping on the "performance enhancing drugs don't really enhance your performance though, so it's no big deal that I took them" defense. lol can't make this up.

4g5u63E.png

Holy shit. Jones is basically admitting that he does steroids. His whole argument is based on his personal experience saying that he never felt creative or hungry, and metabolites didn't help throw a kick. Basically steroids helped him achieve other things but not those.

Steroids makes you able to train more and harder. Recuperate faster. Heal injuries faster. Gives higher energy. All of that together helped throw a kick faster, more precise, harder, better timed.

So yeah - that is why ALL Jones wins will always have a huge asterisk next to them, and why he will never be the GOAT.

This was an old post I believe, but one of the greatest of Jones' "telling on himself" fuck ups where he has a few.

Why would you be so defensive over something which theoretically wouldn't apply to you?

Steroids helps you physically perform over your natural limits, help you recover and also alter your mindset(both the good and bad aspects). You don't even need to whip out the studies, just check out any of the steroid reddits and you will see plenty of people telling much it helped them mentally in the gym. Even with TRT within the normal human range will give you an edge because you will practically has no "off-days" that come with the normal fluctuation of natural hormone levels.

Jon would be in jail if it wasn't for MMA. He's a sociopath and is not smart enough to even lie well.

PEDs didn't help one of MMA's mythical fighters, TRTor, either. Virtually the same fighters before and after PEDs.

Back