Jon Jones looking jacked AF in new Insta post

Also, puffy nipples in the past just means he's always been juicing and has issues related to estrogen. He should switch to Winnie and Sarms if he wants to keep juicing.

Also, puffy nipples in the past just means he's always been juicing and has issues related to estrogen. He should switch to Winnie and Sarms if he wants to keep juicing.

Not defending his ped use but Weed can cause puffy nips too

Still Jonny Jones Natty supps should probably be WINSTROL, s4, and LGD

KwcqhDF.png

Still Jonny Jones Natty supps should probably be WINSTROL, s4, and LGD

He’s clearly a steroid user .The reason why there was trace amounts was because there’s way to flush steroids out of your system, so by the time he was tested there was very little amount left .Letrozole which he popped for the first time is used to lower your estrogen during a steroid cycle or after .Lowering your estrogen doesn’t make your dick harder ,if anything it will effect your erections. Letrozole is one of the strongest aromatize inhibitors in the market.

After his outrageous sentencing I would be surprised if USADA and the UFC haven't arranged a confidential exemption for Jones from all future positive tests.
Yep. I've been involved with plenty of negotiations like this. It goes like this.

"We think you all [USADA] do a great job. We made the decision to test our athletes, and that costs us a lot of money. It's a nice 'reasonable precaution' to protect fighters from brain damage, so it's an investment against the future CTE lawsuits.

But the reality of it is, if we lose a Jon Jones again, if we lose a Lesnar or Conor, then it's just not feasible, financially, for us to continue to invest in this program. It would no longer be returning value to us."

A bunch of folks got popped for Sarms and stanzolol.

They don’t work if all you do is drink beer and eat pizza with them.
Actually they do, there have been multiple studies on this that found men who took roids but sat on the couch and did zero exercise got substantially more gains than men who worked out and ate well but stayed natty, steroids are one hell of a drug. It's the same reason why you can lock up a fucking Belgian blue cow in a pen its entire life and it will still be jacked beyond belief, steroids/hormones are truly god's gift.

@NoSmilez did not know that.

However that's not my point. My point is he should avoid gyno. Winnie and other DHT derived gear are non estrogenic.

I assume Jonny Jones Natty supps are monitored by some kind of coach, regarding the need to pass testing.

The bigger he gets on top, the more ridiculous his skinny ass legs will look.

I love how you neckbears look at that body (of a professional athlete) and believe it has to be steroids.

They don’t work if all you do is drink beer and eat pizza with them.
That is so wrong it’s not even funny. There was a study where a group of men injected testosterone and didn’t work out or eat any specific diet. Another group worked out religiously and followed a proper diet plant geared towards muscle gain but didn’t inject testosterone. The guys who took testosterone and DIDNT work out made almost 3 times the gains the natties did.

Steroids are THAT effective.

Back