Jon Jones looking absolutely 'jacked' heading to UFC 214 (pic)

To quote Ferguson, good luck with that weight cut.

Even after all of the powerlifting, somehow he still makes 205.

Gas station supplements are working

cormier crying again when jon fails usaada

Did cerrone have a surgery on his stomach

Yeah, had a motorcycle or quad accident and had part of his intestines removed. That's why he is allowed to have an exemption for an IV, his body can't absorb water as well anymore.

Did cerrone have a surgery on his stomach
Some accident maybe motorbike accident or something crazy on his ranch. Got fucked up and had half his stomach falling out or some shit.

Got massive surgery to get it fixed and being someone that's had similar surgery I can't tell you if definitely plays a part in absorbing body shots. I think it has to do with cutting through major nerves, or at least that's what caused mine.

Everytime I hear someone pronounce "USADA" ("you-sah-duh"), I think, "ROTHAGA!!"
Kudos if you get the reference. ;)

Most people who are honest know that jones is going to fuck dc up again

doesn't look in bad shape, either. these motherfuckers better bring their A game

That was before UFC 210 where he had to cheat to make weight.

Notice that his gut is obscured by the water.

damn, saw that this jones' brother made a deal with his new team, he's going to make fucking 83 million in 5 years. no fucking wonder there's basically no good HW wanting to fight MMA

I want to see him do a stint at hw. I heard arthur is a beast wrestler too

Arthur was apparently the nation's number one high school wrestling prospect at heavyweight with and received scholarship offers at all of the top programs before taking a football scholarship at Syracuse, which hasn't had a powerhouse football program in years. All through the NFL you'll find tons of former stud wrestlers who put their singlets on the backburner for the bigger crowds and bigger paydays.

some triggered posts in this thread for sure...

stop it with the insecurities, either hit the gym or at least be comfortable with where you're at. bitching aint gonna help.

That was before UFC 210 where he had to cheat to make weight.

Notice that his gut is obscured by the water.
oh... yeah, saw the date now, april first... but it seems like DC is in a good weight now

Back