Jon Jones: 'I was a drug attic'

mc3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones tells USA TODAY's Martin Rogers that he was a marijuana attic starting as early as high school."

"“One thing people don’t realize is that you can be a drug attic even if you are a stoner. If you are waking up every day and smoking, smoking before you eat, smoking before you train, smoke before you sleep, smoking before you watch a movie, smoking before your study session, you are an attic . It doesn’t have to be a hard drug to be an attic."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...a-drug-addiction-ovince-saint-preux/83185088/

Discuss.

jon-jones-wave.jpg

grandmas_attic_by_pixelmixtur-d64zsh1.jpg

I say let the guy continue his success in the usage of Marijuana and lift this stupid ban on it already.

I wonder how many bodies he has in his attic from all the hit n runs

I usually hide my drugs in my closet, but that's just me

It's not healthy to become a room in a house...

I was a basement once.

God. Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change. Courage to change the things i can. And the wisdom to know the difference.

Do you not have an iPhone or a phone in general?

Do you not know what autocorrect is?

It's obvious that's what happened lol corny troll attempt

Jon Jones should quit fighting and teach the medical professionals how to cure addiction. He would make a bundle.

So high you need another floor to stay grounded

Jon jones is a great fighter, but a complete douche bag.

I thought he was the good kid that snitched on the drug "attics." Sounds hypocritical and disrespekful to become one. Hopefully he has the strimph to get through this.

The basement is a much better location for drugs. Cooler and low light. Um...so I've heard. *sniff* *sniff*

Addiction = The excuse that the criminally inclined now use to justify their self indulgent (and self destructive) behaviour

If you can stop smoking long enough to pass the test your not addicted imo

Back