Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

All I can say is that when I watched him fight I was witnessing the best fighter to ever do it period. I kept letting him off the hook, and look what he did again. While I don’t think steroids can make you JBJ, I refuse to defend the guy at all anymore.

That said, it’s embarassing to me that people really think everyone he fought was not also taking something. At the highest level, everyone looks for an advantage. Don’t be naive like I was with regard to jones.

1. Jon Jones 2011 was the single best year for any fighter ever.

2. A rematch with Gus and a run at the HW title are challenges.

3. His legacy is tarnished and I don't doubt he ever fights again.

if there are no challenges left in the UFC, there are certainly no challenges left outside the UFC.

Jones = GOAT. PED doesn't automatically make you a more skillful fighter. With or without, I highly doubt any of his past opponents could have beaten him in any way

Gustaffson lost and he is irrelevant now days anyway.
EF60.gif

just imagine if Jones had elbowed using his left arm as soon as he finished the first elbow. Gus could have gotten KO'ed for sure..Gus's head came perfectly into range too

I highly doubt any of his past opponents could have beaten him in any way

See champ, that's the problem, huh? You "highly" doubt... Meaning you have no fucking idea. Jon Jones is a repeated cheater, steroid abuser, and by his own admission (not yours dipshit) the drugs were such an important factor to his performance and career that he risked "everything" to repeatedly take them, even after being caught.

Now I understand what this is like for you, O.K? This isn't a mystery to me. No, no MMA fighter I've ever liked has ever been a cheating piece of shit, so I can't relate, but I'm sure it must be hard and I understand why you're so delusional.

See champ, that's the problem, huh? You "highly" doubt... Meaning you have no fucking idea. Jon Jones is a repeated cheater, steroid abuser, and by his own admission (not yours dipshit) the drugs were such an important factor to his performance and career that he risked "everything" to repeatedly take them, even after being caught.

Now I understand what this is like for you, O.K? This isn't a mystery to me. No, no MMA fighter I've ever liked has ever been a cheating piece of shit, so I can't relate, but I'm sure it must be hard and I understand why you're so delusional.

i think the fact that youre so emotional on an mma forums over this is much worse than anything hes doing

Still 0-2 versus USADA

Considering he fought mostly guys on, or were once on peds, throughout his UFC career I still consider him a GOAT in my opinion. "They're all on steroids"

And peds aside, his ability to go from a novice striker to outstriking the best in his division in just a few years is pretty impressive with or without peds.

This place will be a madhouse if JBJ comes back and loses his first fight post suspension.

The guy was an Olympic wrestler. You aren't getting to that level without PEDs. ... You think a guy who goes through such extremes to get an advantage isn't going to take PEDs? Ok lol.

I personally don't think Cormier has used PEDs.

And you are automatically implying that Stipe Miocic has been using PEDs as well. You can't cherry pick that "Oh this D1 wrestler used steroids because they all do, but this other D1 wrestler is definitely clean". So are you suggesting that Stipe Miocic is a steroid cheat as well?

But more generally, DC hasn't tested positive. Period. Jon Jones tested positive, so either he's doping and Cormier is not, or they both used some level of PEDs, but Jon Jones is doping to such an extreme level that only he got caught. Either way, Jon Jones is out of line and has ruined his legacy.

People are going to have to accept he's not the GOAT. He is one of the most blatant steroid abusers in the sport and it's a fact that using as much as he did to that level made him much more successful than he would have ever been.
He would be average at best if he wasn't using PEDs since high school/college.

DC beats Jones when Jones is clean for longer than a year. Jones hasnt been clean for many years. Hes terrified to figjt natural. One of the most insecure fighters ever. He's way too scared to figjt natural.
Good riddance to that POS.

No challenge at lhw you could agree. No challenge in the ufc? No! He could fight Stipe or Ngannou but he already admitted that he is to scared to do that (He is even to scared to fight clean at lhw). He only picks favourable fights like Lesnar.

Back