Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.
I think we're both talking about the fight that your steroid boy clearly lost.

Still no word on his suspension?

If were gonna say a wins a win against dc then we have to count the matt hamill win over Jones. Matt Hamill is the true goat like it or not.

Fair is fair.

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

I think we're both talking about the fight that your steroid boy clearly lost.

Sorry you butthurt Gus fan, your overrated hero still lost to a handicapped fighter will running like a scared bitch most of the fight, got rocked and nearly finished, stay mad.

See champ, that's the problem, huh? You "highly" doubt... Meaning you have no fucking idea. Jon Jones is a repeated cheater, steroid abuser, and by his own admission (not yours dipshit) the drugs were such an important factor to his performance and career that he risked "everything" to repeatedly take them, even after being caught.

Now I understand what this is like for you, O.K? This isn't a mystery to me. No, no MMA fighter I've ever liked has ever been a cheating piece of shit, so I can't relate, but I'm sure it must be hard and I understand why you're so delusional.

so much butthurt..
buuthurt.png

He couldn't really seem to finish osp of all people lol

He looked great against OSP when he was off the roids

Sorry you butthurt Gus fan, your overrated hero still lost to a handicapped fighter will running like a scared bitch most of the fight, got rocked and nearly finished, stay mad.

Wanna know what's hilarious? Is that even *on* steroids Jon Jones was losing fights, and being gifted decisions. The one fight we saw him off the roids? He looked absolutely terrible.

You wanna talk about an overrated hero? Let me know when Gus pisses hot sweetie.

Wanna know what's hilarious? Is that even *on* steroids Jon Jones was losing fights, and being gifted decisions. The one fight we saw him off the roids? He looked absolutely terrible.

You wanna talk about an overrated hero? Let me know when Gus pisses hot sweetie.

Well its a good thing Jones cleaned out the LHW division with skill and talent ain't it? Ooops thats the reality that keeps you up at night.

Gifted decisions? What decision was that? Was it the imaginary decision that only a Jones hater would say? Judges don't give decisions to fighters who run like scared bitches, Judges don't give decisions to fighters who can't be a handicapped fighter with a broken toe, Judges don't give decisions to fighters that get rocked and nearly finished.

Your overrated hero Gus couldn't impress the judges enough because a 100 percent overrated Gus still couldnt beat a handicapped Jones, sad and pathetic. No wonder Gus fans stay mad and in denial.

Gus can't beat any top fighter they put in front of him. He loses every time. The only thing Gus can do is eye poke top 20 Manuwa for a win. When the cheater Gus tried that against Rumble we know how that went, his overrated ass got KO'ed easily and effortlessly.

It sucks to be a Gus fan don't it?

Well its a good thing Jones cleaned out the LHW division with skill and talent ain't it? Ooops thats the reality that keeps you up at night.

Gifted decisions? What decision was that? Was it the imaginary decision that only a Jones hater would say? Judges don't give decisions to fighters who run like scared bitches, Judges don't give decisions to fighters who can't be a handicapped fighter with a broken toe, Judges don't give decisions to fighters that get rocked and nearly finished.

Your overrated hero Gus couldn't impress the judges enough because a 100 percent overrated Gus still couldnt beat a handicapped Jones, sad and pathetic. No wonder Gus fans stay mad and in denial.

Gus can't beat any top fighter they put in front of him. He loses every time. The only thing Gus can do is eye poke top 20 Manuwa for a win. When the cheater Gus tried that against Rumble we know how that went, his overrated ass got KO'ed easily and effortlessly.

It sucks to be a Gus fan don't it?

Jesus fuck do you expect anyone to read that wall of shit?

I did read the last sentence, and I will say if you thinking I like Gus makes you feel better about Jones? Think whatever you want.

Godspeed son, Godspeed.

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

Jon won but don’t go full retard, he got pieced up in that fight.

Gotta make up some excuses since he never lost in the octagon right? lol

Ummmm....incorrect .....

hamill beat jones......didnt even need ears to do it.

#hamillbless

I agree, since DC won't be fighting by the time jones comes back he'll never get the chance to beat DC and I would of loved to see that fight fair. He could move up to HW but since he was afraid to even when he was on steroids I doubt he will. So yup you are right TS

Back