Jon Jones fans need to stop whining about USADA.

Most major sports have garbage PED testing and are better for it.

I miss the good old days when everybody could juice up.

You can cry about CTE but there's even more CTE in the NFL (something like 90%+ of athletes) and no one's talking about bringing in USADA so those guys don't take as powerful hits.

The NFL are constantly introducing new rules to limit big hits and concussions in particular. They've gotten far stricter over which tackles are acceptable and which are not over the last few years. Studies suggest the amount of concussions now has dropped dramatically since these rules have been introduced.

Same here. From people ive talked to, it seems if you dont go crazy with the roids and do proper pct, theres very little drawbacks tho.
Yea I know a bit on the subject, if you do it right you barely any draw backs, the problem becomes the addiction where I feel Jones got involved.

I feel like he was juicing for the osp fight and it was one of the worst of his career, so he jumped back on for the biggest fight of his career.

Cro cop struggled without it, a lot of it is mental.

I was willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt for this last fight, but BOOM, the stupid fool pops hot again knowing good and well he's the better fighter. He's an addict and needs to be put out of the sport long haul. BYE Jon! Your stupidity and ignorance will NOT be missed. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but too stupid.

"legitimize it in the long-run"

- why for? who gives a shit about such things? this "sport" will never reach mainstream level, it's too brutal for common audience.

"legitimize it in the long-run"

- why for? who gives a shit about such things? this "sport" will never reach mainstream level, it's too brutal for common audience.

I don't agree at all.
I know a lot of "common" people that enjoy watching UFC, even a lot of women.

I blame USADA because I believe they've only caught a small fraction of fighters taking PEDs. They're in the very early stages of trying to clean it up. Those who haven't yet been caught far outnumber those who have. You're naive if you think top fighters haven't used or are still using.

eatin' ain't cheatin'!

I dont believe that his alleged intentional PED use helped him win fights.

Nobody here wants to see cheaters compete. Fuck that.
Instead of blaming USADA you should blame the cheaters.

USADA is good for the sport and will legitimize it in the long-run. USADA does great work and UFC can pride themselves on having very legitimate drug testing in place - and in the future we will have a roster of fighters that are actually fighting clean and UFC will and should pride themselves on that, aswell.

If PEDs would still be legal, Big Rigg would probably still be a contender. Despite lacking the dedication of a champion. Do you want that? That's what PEDs do.
Also, PEDs are dangerous in the long run, don't forget that. The longevity of fighters can be heavily reduced - matter of fact steroids shorten the life-span.

...i wanna se cheaters compete. They put in a better show.

I don't agree at all.
I know a lot of "common" people that enjoy watching UFC, even a lot of women.
That's cool but that doesn't mean it reached mainstream levels..

It will never happen.

Back