Jon Jones fans need to stop whining about USADA.

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody here wants to see cheaters compete. Fuck that.
Instead of blaming USADA you should blame the cheaters.

USADA is good for the sport and will legitimize it in the long-run. USADA does great work and UFC can pride themselves on having very legitimate drug testing in place - and in the future we will have a roster of fighters that are actually fighting clean and UFC will and should pride themselves on that, aswell.

If PEDs would still be legal, Big Rigg would probably still be a contender. Despite lacking the dedication of a champion. Do you want that? That's what PEDs do.
Also, PEDs are dangerous in the long run, don't forget that. The longevity of fighters can be heavily reduced - matter of fact steroids shorten the life-span.

His last 3 remaining fans are going down with that sinking ship, till it implodes on the ocean floor.

tumblr_nkp368okQG1up0blxo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Might want to give up on professional sports then.

<LatsRickStory>

USADA has the potential to make the UFC something different than all the major professional sports. Legitimize it as a sport where we don't tolerate cheaters.
It's a combat sport, dude. If you take PEDs in Football you might run faster, but if you take PEDs in MMA you might knock somebody out and give him brain damage.
Granted, that also can happen without PEDs, but simply the fact that it happened while you were basically cheating is troublesome and very controversial.

The consequences to taking PEDs in MMA are much more serious.

he could have had the decency to mask his cheating at least. that is what really pisses me off

USADA should have a C Sample available for testing as well.
Just in case an error is made with the A and B Samples.
With a C Sample, we could be totally 100% sure.

Nah, theres a bunch of them in another thread trying to get people to think roids didnt even help him win fights. One dude even claims peds can be detrimental to performance. Theyre not going out without a bang.
His last 3 remaining fans are going down with that sinking ship, till it implodes on the ocean floor.

tumblr_nkp368okQG1up0blxo1_500.gif

The cheaters will always be one step ahead of the testers.
Cheating is part of human nature. Everyone wants something for nothing.

Cheaters will always find a way and then a new test will come out, and bang, someone gets caught, then on to the next cheat and so it goes.

Most major sports have garbage PED testing and are better for it.

I miss the good old days when everybody could juice up.

You can cry about CTE but there's even more CTE in the NFL (something like 90%+ of athletes) and no one's talking about bringing in USADA so those guys don't take as powerful hits.

i'm not too sure that anything is certain till we see the D and F samples

They should have a d-z then too just to make sure. F it after that start with Roman numerals just in case!

The fact of the matter is a lot of mmas top stars at one point or another roided. How many times was josh Barnett caught? Is he getting. 4 year suspension ? I think the sentencing is too strict

Nobody here wants to see cheaters compete. Fuck that.
Instead of blaming USADA you should blame the cheaters.

USADA is good for the sport and will legitimize it in the long-run. USADA does great work and UFC can pride themselves on having very legitimate drug testing in place - and in the future we will have a roster of fighters that are actually fighting clean and UFC will and should pride themselves on that, aswell.

If PEDs would still be legal, Big Rigg would probably still be a contender. Despite lacking the dedication of a champion. Do you want that? That's what PEDs do.
Also, PEDs are dangerous in the long run, don't forget that. The longevity of fighters can be heavily reduced - matter of fact steroids shorten the life-span.

Except for all them old Pride fans.

Dude, chill. I'm not sure there's even enough JBJ fans left for a thread to be necessary. You could have PMed them all and it wouldn't have taken much more time.

Nah, theres a bunch of them in another thread trying to get people to think roids didnt even help him win fights. One dude even claims peds can be detrimental to performance. Theyre not going out without a bang.
I need to see this thread

I always wondered if cycling off at the wrong time cause be detrimental but being juiced up on actual fight night is like being god.

I remember pride dudes were on anadrol come fight night ffs....

Same here. From people ive talked to, it seems if you dont go crazy with the roids and do proper pct, theres very little drawbacks tho.
I always wondered if cycling off at the wrong time cause be detrimental but being juiced up on actual fight night is like being god.

I remember pride dudes were on anadrol come fight night ffs....

Back