Jon Jones earns his BJJ blue belt

$

Abu Dhabi Jones guillotine round 2 vs Cormier in the rematch.

That's awesome. Dude has choked out machida, and rampage, and submitted hendo and belfort as a white belt.

$

Abu Dhabi Jones guillotine round 2 vs Cormier in the rematch.
I might cream my pants if he grabs a hold of Cormiers neck and cuts off all circulation and drops him in the middle of the cage like a KFC $5 fill up similar to how he body dropped Machida.

That's awesome. Dude has choked out machida, and rampage, and submitted hendo and belfort as a white belt.

It's like bjjers just want to insult their own sport with those rankings. So he out grapples and submits them with just his wrestling ability. If a white belt wrestler can tap black belt belts what is the point lol.

meanwhile he subbed Vitor and Machida

lmao GOAT
{<huh}
He submitted them in MMA matches. Jiujitsu match and MMA fight are very different things. It doesn't take a jiujitsu master to submit another after you've given them a good clobbering

Al Bundy, Gracie Black belt who couldn't tap keyboard warriors. Jon Jones just gets his blue belt.

Validity of the belt system, priceless.

BJJ as a sport is even more of a joke than MMA and that's saying a lot.

Any expectionally athletic guy can pick up the sport in their 20's and reach the top level of the sport in a few years.

He's already tapped some black belts. SHouldn't they just say fuk it and it least give him a brown belt instead of doing simple belt progression. He could probably tap a good amount of blackbelts at any gym today if he wanted to.

He tapped them after beating them down.

In pure BJJ it wouldn't go like that.

Just like how if you KO a boxer in MMA, that doesn't mean you are a better boxer than them.

daniel gets strangled in the 4th if he even makes it off the scale

{<huh}
He submitted them in MMA matches. Jiujitsu match and MMA fight are very different things. It doesn't take a jiujitsu master to submit another after you've given them a good clobbering

He tapped them after beating them down.

In pure BJJ it wouldn't go like that.

Just like how if you KO a boxer in MMA, that doesn't mean you are a better boxer than them.

wow finally someone with a brain, thats rare.
<mma4><seedat>

He already submitted a black belt in Vitor. I've seen blue belts roll. He's not really a blue belt

Machida is a black belt as well under Walter Broca who has a pretty prestigious lineage. Quinton Jackson has only been submitted one other time in 49 fights by Sakuraba 15 years ago at the beginning of his career. Jones is an incredibly high level grappler. People saying he wouldn't be able to submit black belts in a real BJJ match are fucking delusional.

I don't put much weight on belt rankings, anymore. Isn't Conor a purple belt in jiu jitsu? lol. Dude is a white belt in real jiu jitsu gyms.
Conor swept Nate Diaz and defended Eddie Alvarez's best attempts at leglocks and sweeps all the while laying down effective GnP from a dominant position and defended Chad Mendes' killer submission and stood up even when gassed.
Shuut the fuuck up!

Bones has been fighting professionally since 2008. Yet he's just now getting his blue belt, one step up from white belt.

I'll always wonder what he could have achieved if he had dealt with his demons head-on when they first surfaced.

Back