Jon Jones drug test failure is 100% a set up.

Why is it always him though?

What you described would be good to use to frame someone... except for the nonsense reason someone would actually use it to try to benefit from it immediately.
I don't think anyone would use that reason. If you pop for drugs, you pop for drugs. The logic that it would have no benefit wouldn't even be listened to by USADA.

The argument seems fair but this isn't the first time that we've seen it. Exact same thing happened with Mir where the amount of stuff in his system and the dates of the tests pretty much proved that it could not have done any help at all and must have been an accident.

The problem is that the way USADA works even if it was an accident you're still ruined and you get punished.

Its impossible to do things on a case by case basis because people will assume that bigger fighters get unfair treatment. Its impossible to do things in a standardized way because test failures aren't consistently for the same reason. They need to figure it out.

Somebody just said in another thread that people take that to retain muscle and strength after a weight cut. Maybe he thought it would be out of his system before the post fight test????
It takes around 3 weeks to "kick in"

My theory: Jones was still bitter about how Dana handled the other stuff, feels like he was thrown under the bus. He gets his money, leaves a stain on the UFC, and maybe gets out of his contract. Brock, here I come........

So TS can claim that the vast anti-Jones conspiracy conspired to manipulate the polygraph?

Nah I'm being real. Give a polygraph test and see what's what. If he passes that this is fishy, if he doesn't..

well he woulda got away with it if it wasn't for Scooby Doo and those meddling kids.

Why would anyone wanna set him up?

Did they inject the steroid into him or his piss cup?

Once a dirty rat always a dirty rat.
He is a dirty rat on so many levels that goes beyond Steroid use.

If anyone can slip a trace amount of banned substances in your chili dog, then USADA should be null and void.
Fighters tend to be on strict diets before weigh-in so will go out on a limb and rule out a tainted chili dog. Still you may be on to something so Water, Gatorade or even protein shake mix if could be tainted really makes it risky for a fighter.

Two usual suspects I can imagine 1) revenge/animosity lone wolf ( unlikely) 2) money someone was paid for a reason. Others?

People will probably never give him the benefit of the doubt again. But it really does seem strange to be taking that at a weigh in, its pointless. Why do it?

well he woulda got away with it if it wasn't for Scooby Doo and those meddling kids.

Why would anyone wanna set him up?

Did they inject the steroid into him or his piss cup?

Once a dirty rat always a dirty rat.

Will frame this comment. Award winning comment.

Jones doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. But anyone who knows what the drug was and when he popped(a test he knew was coming) knows this makes no fucking sense at all.

You don't have to say he's clean to say this fail makes no sense at all.

Not sure what everyone is talking about.. as far as I understand he WAS TESTED between weigh-ins and fight night, that doesn't mean he took the PEds right then!
He could have taken them ANYTIME AFTER his previous USADA test, which may have been several weeks earlier. HE JUST POPPED after the weigh-ins.

lol the only thing more exasperating than hearing the sport's greatest has busted for steroids and is essentially done is having to endure the fucking sherdog-steroid-experts crawling out of termite hole telling you why 911 was a setup

Consider this, guy who clearly doesn't know shit about Turinabol. It's literally Dianabol without the androgenic component. The strength gain is not slow, it is fairly rapid for a steroid that keeps you dry. It would be ideal for MMA, similar to Masteron.

Did you stop and think that when Jones popped that pill, he also popped ANOTHER pill designed to MASK the metabolites of Turinabol?

Did you think that maybe USADA became aware of this masking substance (obviously without releasing the knowledge that they have) and thus were able to effectively 'see through' the masking compound?

That seems FAR more likely to me than your stupid theory, which you didn't even really propose. This was the most important fight of Jones's life. He has a team of "nutritionists", and they probably have some of the most advanced masking agents around. But USADA will catch up if you don't stay ahead - we all know this.

In fact, there have been several more positive tests recently, which lends a little credence to the concept that a commonly used masking-agent has been effectively nullified.

Try to think it through.. all the way. I like how you say Turinabol is 70 bucks. For how much? From whom? Do you know it's actually Turinabol?

Tell me, is there such a thing as pharmaceutical-grade Turinabol? LOL. Real Turinabol is not easy to come by and is not cheap.

Lame-ass post bro. Jones tried to cheat... AGAIN... and got caught... AGAIN. Surprise.

No. Zero chance. It has one of the longest half life's on any drug. It doesn't do anything. It's benefits come from training. A Gatorade would help retain muscle and strength more than a Turinabol pill. They don't work that way.

I really cannot convey how bizarre this is. Not just the fact that this is a $70 stone age pill. Not just the fact that it has a half life which guarantee's he pops. Not just the fact that it wouldn't do anything. Not just the fact that he's post weigh in...

But also - He's a million dollar athlete who has already popped, with a team who would know everything there is to know about PED's.

This is the equivalent of putting a loaded gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger and saying: "I didn't think I would die".
you just didn't factor jones being a fucking dumbass and a fuck up in everything

Okay, so let's get one thing out of the way first. Jon is 100% on PED's. Just like every fighter, but I finally took the time to read the specifics of what happened:

He tested positive for Turinabol. Turinabol is a cheap oral steroid, like $70 cheap which works like Anavar. It's a strength builder that happens slowly over time. There is absolutely no reason to take post weigh in. At all... It would literally do nothing.

Just think about this for one second: Here is a man who popped for PED's. Faced a huge ban, and now has popped for oral Turinabol post weigh in... This makes zero sense.

He wouldn't even be taking Turinabol period. It is one of the cheapest and most detectable PED's. It's half life is days. He has a post fight drug test. The moment he pops the pill he knows with 100% certainty he's failing the post fight drug test let alone any post weigh in tests.

I know there is a lot of people who don't know what Turinabol is or how PED's work, but no athlete would be taking PED's right before competition. Their benefits come during training camp. The only thing any fighter would ever pop for post weigh in are diuretics to help with a cut.

Not a Jones fan here, just pointing something out. There is literally no reason anyone would take Turinabol post weigh in. Something fishy here.

just sayin', but your premise is a bit faulty, as it's based on him actually being clean and then taking t-bol, for the first time (or a one-time, point being... not in a cycle). there's really no reason to assume that he just took it then, and not previously.

Wait we are supposed to rely on jones' intelligence from a guy who leaves his rental and ID at a hit and run?

Lots of shit Jon does does not make sense so stop trying to impart logic to him.

His brothers probably told him this shit tests clean and fucked up or mixed samples.

No. Zero chance. It has one of the longest half life's on any drug. It doesn't do anything. It's benefits come from training. A Gatorade would help retain muscle and strength more than a Turinabol pill. They don't work that way.

I really cannot convey how bizarre this is. Not just the fact that this is a $70 stone age pill. Not just the fact that it has a half life which guarantee's he pops. Not just the fact that it wouldn't do anything. Not just the fact that he's post weigh in...

But also - He's a million dollar athlete who has already popped, with a team who would know everything there is to know about PED's.

This is the equivalent of putting a loaded gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger and saying: "I didn't think I would die".

lol so why didn't frame-master-flex choose you to pick a better steroid to set Jon up with? You think these mastermind framers aren't keen to the same bullshit bro science you are?

OP is actually Kyrie Irving and his next thread will be on how the Earth is flat.

Back