Jon Jones drug test failure is 100% a set up.

You are completely wrong. Turinabol is often used by athletes because it usually flushes out of urine after 1 to 2 weeks. Jones counted on that and mistimed it. He likely cycled off it about two weeks before the fight but it ended up staying in the system longer than he wanted.

One of the first benefits of turinabol is that, unlike some other drugs, the gains of strength and power from it tend to last longer. It is used to build solid muscle that lasts.

Not only that, but turinabol also doesn't have a lot of the problems that other steroids do. It is used in low doses and takes longer to see results, but it also doesn't result in some of the tell-tell marks like acne. It also creates less conversion to estrogen, another sign of steroid use, than other steroids do. That means it is less likely to show anomalies in Jone's estrogen and that he also does not have a need to use masking agents to hide an increase in estrogen.

Another benefit of turinabol is that it doesn't make the body retain water like other steroids do. If you are trying to cut weight, this type of steroid is almost ideal because you don't retain water as much.

Turinabol was used by the East Germans because of its difficulty in being detected.

Okay, so let's get one thing out of the way first. Jon is 100% on PED's. Just like every fighter, but I finally took the time to read the specifics of what happened:

He tested positive for Turinabol. Turinabol is a cheap oral steroid, like $70 cheap which works like Anavar. It's a strength builder that happens slowly over time. There is absolutely no reason to take post weigh in. At all... It would literally do nothing.

Just think about this for one second: Here is a man who popped for PED's. Faced a huge ban, and now has popped for oral Turinabol post weigh in... This makes zero sense.

He wouldn't even be taking Turinabol period. It is one of the cheapest and most detectable PED's. It's detection time is huge. He has a post fight drug test. The moment he pops the pill he knows with 100% certainty he's failing the post fight drug test let alone any post weigh in tests.

I know there is a lot of people who don't know what Turinabol is or how PED's work, but no athlete would be taking PED's right before competition. Their benefits come during training camp. The only thing any fighter would ever pop for post weigh in are diuretics to help with a cut.

Not a Jones fan here, just pointing something out. There is literally no reason anyone would take Turinabol post weigh in. Something fishy here.

EDIT:

I think I need to make one other point clear: T-Bol needs to be taken daily. It's in the system for a long time. Lets forget about the post weigh in test for a second and move to the day before he starts camp.

Now lets imagine he's selecting his PED's. Why Turinabol? It has to be taken daily. He knows he will be randomly tested. Turinabol is in the system for up to months. You cannot take Turinabol without popping. It's just not a viable option with today's testing.

To be as clear as possible. Even taking this in camp is guaranteeing a positive test. It makes no sense.

And for those confused by the 16 hours half life:

https://www.steroid.com/blog/New-An...Oral-Turinabol-and-Winstrol-to-Six-Months.php

http://drdoping.com/blog/oral-turinabol
  • Detection time - up to 250 days (long-living fat-soluble metabolites)

The man with a hit and run, DUI crash, reckless driving violation, stripped title, previous PED violation, and now comes out with a second PED violation and you think it's not negligence on his part but someone who went out of their way and to great lengths to sabotage the man who has been sabotaging himself since 2012?

IMG_2827.GIF

Okay, so let's get one thing out of the way first. Jon is 100% on PED's. Just like every fighter, but I finally took the time to read the specifics of what happened:

He tested positive for Turinabol. Turinabol is a cheap oral steroid, like $70 cheap which works like Anavar. It's a strength builder that happens slowly over time. There is absolutely no reason to take post weigh in. At all... It would literally do nothing.

Just think about this for one second: Here is a man who popped for PED's. Faced a huge ban, and now has popped for oral Turinabol post weigh in... This makes zero sense.

He wouldn't even be taking Turinabol period. It is one of the cheapest and most detectable PED's. It's detection time is huge. He has a post fight drug test. The moment he pops the pill he knows with 100% certainty he's failing the post fight drug test let alone any post weigh in tests.

I know there is a lot of people who don't know what Turinabol is or how PED's work, but no athlete would be taking PED's right before competition. Their benefits come during training camp. The only thing any fighter would ever pop for post weigh in are diuretics to help with a cut.

Not a Jones fan here, just pointing something out. There is literally no reason anyone would take Turinabol post weigh in. Something fishy here.

EDIT:

I think I need to make one other point clear: T-Bol needs to be taken daily. It's in the system for a long time. Lets forget about the post weigh in test for a second and move to the day before he starts camp.

Now lets imagine he's selecting his PED's. Why Turinabol? It has to be taken daily. He knows he will be randomly tested. Turinabol is in the system for up to months. You cannot take Turinabol without popping. It's just not a viable option with today's testing.

To be as clear as possible. Even taking this in camp is guaranteeing a positive test. It makes no sense.

https://www.steroid.com/blog/New-An...Oral-Turinabol-and-Winstrol-to-Six-Months.php

I heard it was Malki that set him up.

EDIT:

You done goofed, Columbo.

tenor.gif

{<hhh] .

You are completely wrong. Turinabol is often used by athletes because it usually flushes out of urine after 1 to 2 weeks. Jones counted on that and mistimed it. He likely cycled off it about two weeks before the fight but it ended up staying in the system longer than he wanted.

...until 2 years ago, when a more advanced test was put in place.

EDIT:

Every fighter is on roids? Really? How do you know?

Who is motivated by Jon failing a drug test?

The UFC?

Jon failing ruins the legitimacy of any current LHW champ. Especially considering DC will likely get the belt. A guy who sells no PPVs and gets booed when Jon is on the stage.

Dana?

You think Dana wants Jon gone because of their current bad relationship?

Doubt it.

USADA?

Make a statement by popping the LHW champ AGAIN?

Doubt it.

His coaches?

Why would they destroy their flagship product.

Training partners? Baby mamas? The cop that pulled him over? Pepe the frog? Littlefinger?

Why is this conspiracy even being considered? When was the last time somebody failed a drug test and people suggested they were framed.

Especially someone who's failed before.

The facts are pretty clear.

He did a drug test. He failed it.

Again.

At this point you clearly aren't looking for facts.... you're looking for excuses. Tainted supplements, doesn't make sense, conspiracy, racism, etc. I'm sure you'll find one bullshit theory to latch onto.

What are you talking about. You do realize I wrote this several weeks ago??

Why are you assuming things.

EDIT:

it doesn't make sense to drink drive, crash into a pregnant lady and flee from the scene, so this logic of "it doesn't make sense" can't really apply to jones

he's still my boy just like weidman however

EDIT:

........and we know Jon Jones makes good, informed and well thought out decisions.

Any thread with "100%" in the title should be bumped

So many fighters have never failed a test once. I don't want jones career to be over but u have to be subjective . If it was Yoel we wouldn't be this slow to crucify . U have a world class trainer in Greg Jackson , a camp with over 40 fighters and u keep messing up. Something is fishy , and we have to admit there may be a drug culture in mma, and jones may have got caught

Why is this conspiracy even being considered? When was the last time somebody failed a drug test and people suggested they were framed.

Especially someone who's failed before.
I think Armstrong also used every possible conspiracy talk until he could not weasel himself out no more.

Funny enough they could show that there was a conspiracy for years with american cycling officials ,to protect Armstrong.

I am just waiting for the racism hammer. Racist white USADA frames Jones because well white you know.
They will resort to some victimizing and hate spilling tactic combined with retard scientific "evidence' and mainly lies.

More Jeebus quotes and praises coming right up.

Back