Jon Jones did nothing wrong

I do think Jones cheated again, but the justice system is pretty garbage. If they can't prove he's guilty he should be considered innocent

Someone with an account made on wednesday with dubs, bumping a shit thread from a shit poster. Then again people claim TS has multiple accounts. Some of these Jones fans are in tears and are going to be even more delusional now. They need to check in to mental health facility lol

Last edited:
Anyone with brain understands that undefeated fighter doesnt start roiding in his 2nd fight with a guy he dominated last time.

Joe Rogan says he was most likely framed and thats why he got shortened suspension.

I think he had proof who framed him and gave evidence to USADA. Which his haters call "snitching"

I think everyone knows deep down he is innocent when it comes to PEDS, just look at this legs lol. With most fans comes most haters and thats why people are trying desperately discredit him

Jones beats every fighter 10/10 times except maybe McGregor or Lesnar if he has offnight

Lmao, had me until the McGregor part

Back