Jon Jones did nothing wrong

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reminder: Doing coke and smoking weed in your spare time doesn’t make you evil. Jon is a family man with three daughters who is looking out for the best interest of his loved ones.

Yet some people here had the nerve to wish a 4 year suspension or permanent ban from MMA. How any of you can call yourself “mma fans” is beyond me.

The face of an innocent man and the MMA GOAT.
B9BE128D-F75E-4BC9-9604-428D90A128AF.jpeg

I agree.....Coke Shaming is wrong.

Is his right to do that shit in his free time...and I have no problem along as u don't crash/kill people...Lots of sherdog hypocrites acting like holier than thou here.

However Steroids? I understand why..He wanted to win..but he should be banned for a while IMO.

e5e65ad625f9868a7b33f2ed8b6ecc69.jpg

This man is from Cheatville in the United States of Douche

He drove while intoxicated and hit a pregnant woman before fleeing the scene. He may have altered that unborn child in unforeseen ways for it's entire life.

Jon will eventually pay when that kid uses it's retard strength to kill him in an Albuquerque back alley someday.

Reminder: Doing coke and smoking weed in your spare time doesn’t make you evil. Jon is a family man with three daughters who is looking out for the best interest of his loved ones.

Yet some people here had the nerve to wish a 4 year suspension or permanent ban from MMA. How any of you can call yourself “mma fans” is beyond me.

View attachment 441667
In b4 salty fans erupt

He drove while intoxicated and hit a pregnant woman before fleeing the scene. He may have altered that unborn child in unforeseen ways for it's entire life.

Jon will eventually pay when that kid uses it's retard strength to kill him in an Albuquerque back alley someday.
Hahahahah politically uncorrectly funny bruh

not only a cheater outside the cage, but inside also.

“Jones did nothing wrong” -idiots

Last edited:
Except that time he did a hit and run on a pregnant lady.

I don't give a shit about PEDs, but that incident told me all I needed to know about the type of person Jones is.

Nobody's perfect. But he needs to somehow redeem himself.

View attachment 441667
Guess what dummy? Not a single person dislikes Jones because he smokes weed, or does coke. You know that right?
Its EVERYTHING ELSE this scumbag does. Ive told friends that Ive probably only met 3 "bad" people in my life. People who just werent good. I have a feeling if I knew jon jones, hed be the fourth.
I cant think of a single fighter, or acquaintance that hasnt said Jones is fake, full of shit, or just an all around scumbag

JBJ apologists are some of the best olympians I know, the backflips these guys do to protect this cheating pos

View attachment 441667

I was going to snap and get triggered...then I read who the O.P was ..Oh @Njmma209 you crazy brah... Jones is a cheat and drug abuser..nothing you say will change that..the writing is on the wall at this point as far as innocent or not

Wow, I didn't know Jones posted on Sherdog.

Hi, Jon!!!!!

I used to be a fan! Now... well... never mind! :)

Back