Jon Jones did not train hard for first Gustafsson fight—says Mike Winklejohn

When you are on steroids, you can get away with doing stuff like this.

I don't think training will make that much of a difference, unless conditioning was a huge factor in that first fight

Ten years of training and wink hasnt taught Jon to throw a punch

Wow, very interesting that Jon was still able to outpoint the Swede despite not training to his full potential and also being out of shape.
(Timestamped)

(Timestamped)

(Timestamped)

(Timestamped)

How hard did he train for OSP?

Rehashed topic. Jackson-Wink has been claiming this for years.

We'll see the truth at UFC 232.

It was Mr. McLaren and his award winning team who cleared Jon Jones, not me. I'm just stating facts

fact jon took the drugs. fact he was suspended 45 months but found a loop hole to save 30 months off if.

jon jones is well linked to peds but you keep calling every one a lier.

cause so many are like you are part of the jon is a perfect person and a saint of a man jon army is why he never have to admit anything. it also why he always plays the im the victim and it never my fault card.

Why would a coach ever say that? Lose lose statement. Jack/Wink is a really fucking weird camp.

Jon Jones was on designer steroids and he realized Gus was just snorting Amino5000 and some creatine powder, so he took the training easy and let the PEDS do its magic.

Jones 'not training hard' is his fucking problem. That Winkle-dude is the ultimate clown...

Yet he was in good enough shape for a strong finish in a 5 round fight. Sounds like a PED admission to me.

You need to read the news more often.

Jones has denied PED use on every occasion.
He has suggested tainted supplements and sabotage.
He is not a cheater.

However, he is getting a light sentence in exchange for telling USADA who the real PED users are.

“Oh yeah, there’s no doubt about it. You know what, Jon won the last fight [and] he definitely didn’t train hard for that fight. His mind was elsewhere, I think he took it a little light. Kinda real fascinating how stupid that was because Gustafsson can fight.

“I’m always a believer in Jon Jones’ heart and ability to figure sh*t out and come out on top. I figured it was gonna be one of those rough ones and it was, there’s no doubt about it.”

“It was just we had to find a way as a team to help him conserve his energy here and there because he wasn’t in quite the shape he should’ve been in, which played out huge throughout the fight.”

Wow, very interesting that Jon was still able to outpoint the Swede despite not training to his full potential and also being out of shape. This is a scary realization for Gustafsson and all Jon Jones haters. It’s safe to say we can expect The GOAT to brutally finish Alex at UFC 232, a la the DC rematch.

If you believe this, I've got a bridge I can sell you

Jon Jones was on designer steroids and he realized Gus was just snorting Amino5000 and some creatine powder, so he took the training easy and let the PEDS do its magic.

Well thats not how peds work,if it did his 5 opponents that have been busted for peds would have beat him

That said, Gus is a convicted felon, I doubt peds are beneath his moral code

This is a bs lie perpetuated by Jones and his followers for the past 4 years to try to explain why Jonny looked human against Gus. Bones still won the fight, but Gus showed how great he is in his own right. JJ's performance had nothing to do with shitty preparation or taking Gus lightly... Gus is just that damn good!

Jones is a roider, a cheater and a criminal and your whole camp is dirty and failing hard. Can't wait for USADA Jones to come out a shadow of his former self and get put away badly.

Well thats not how peds work,if it did his 5 opponents that have been busted for peds would have beat him

That said, Gus is a convicted felon, I doubt peds are beneath his moral code

Peds are beneath Scandinavian moral code in sports. At least in Norway and Sweden. If you get caught here, it's like you murdered someone

Peds are beneath Scandinavian moral code in sports. At least in Norway and Sweden. If you get caught here, it's like you murdered someone

So criminal assault on women is morally above performance enhancement in, cage fighting...in scandanavia....

Okay then...

Gus and OSP are the only fights Jones had some trouble and was unspectacular

The only 2 times he's fought fighters who had similar physical attributes

Gus 6' 5" 79" reach (although he claims its really 80")
OSP 6' 3" 80" reach
<JagsKiddingMe>

or maybe it's the only times he's fought a particular fighter while off the juice as this one was the first since his suspension...?

and.... Jon's defensive boxing sucks when he doesnt have a 6" reach advantage, Gus pieced him the phuck up until he landed that elbow

this may be more plausible

whatever Jon needs to think highly about himself I guess

If USADA and Gus do their jobs as they are supposed to I'm guessing we will see a different more beatable Jon Jones

Back