Jon Jones did not train hard for first Gustafsson fight—says Mike Winklejohn

A week before the fight, September 15 2013..

But...but...his coach said he didn't train. What possible reason would he have to lie and make excuses after the fight was super close and Jon almost lost?

No need to train hard when you're on the roids.

Confirmed: Shady coach at Jones's gym now notorious for PED use and called out recently by another UFC fighter for ruining the gym due to being all about money makes excuses for Jones winning a controversial fight where he admitted afterwards he was juiced.
Just like Rogan, they try to convince Jon that he was clean.

Its pretty common knowledge at this point
Brian Stann and DC have said the same thing.

Jones was doing rails off strippers asses the night of the fight

Plus no one thought Gus had a chance.

The consensus on sherdog was Jones was ducking Machida for a rematch (becuase Machida punched him)

Vegas gave Chael better odds to beat Jones than Gustafsson

I think Cerrone did too.

fact jon took the drugs. fact he was suspended 45 months but found a loop hole to save 30 months off if.

jon jones is well linked to peds but you keep calling every one a lier.

cause so many are like you are part of the jon is a perfect person and a saint of a man jon army is why he never have to admit anything. it also why he always plays the im the victim and it never my fault card.
It doesn’t address that the arbitrator determined he didn’t intentionally take anything that lead to having traces of ped in his system. It doesn’t make him perfect but that is what happened. And people don’t like that fact.

23ldysy.jpg

does anyone have the vid of this backstage? UFC took it down i think

Bones looked like he was crying and was shaking from the trauma lol

It doesn’t address that the arbitrator determined he didn’t intentionally take anything that lead to having traces of ped in his system. It doesn’t make him perfect but that is what happened. And people don’t like that fact.

the fact is jon jones found a loop hole to save 30 months.

jon jones still took the drugs and was suspended for 45 months.

the fact is jon jones found a loop hole to save 30 months.

jon jones still took the drugs and was suspended for 45 months.
Again you’re simply ignoring what they actually said.

does anyone have the vid of this backstage? UFC took it down i think

Bones looked like he was crying and was shaking from the trauma lol
There is a video were Schaub says he saw Jones in the locker room bleeding from his mouth nose ears and was shaking and puking.

Again you’re simply ignoring what they actually said.

if jon jones didn't find that loop hole he would of been suspended 45 months

love all the jon jones defenders that twist everything to make it look like jon jones is that perfect person he keeps tweeting that he is.

“I let my fighter half ass through training, doing blow and being a criminal, it’s stupid but he’s Jon Jones”

-Mike Winkledick
Lol @ "Let"

Yeah Mike let jj do blow and peds.
Now I know who to blame for this shit!
<[analyzed}><{anton}>

Doesn't that look bad on you, Mike?

if jon jones didn't find that loop hole he would of been suspended 45 months

love all the jon jones defenders that twist everything to make it look like jon jones is that perfect person he keeps tweeting that he is.
What did they say about whether they thought he intentionally cheated or gained advantage?

You’re focusing on something I don’t care about. What did they say bro?

Back