Jon Jones' constant trolling of DC's instagram

meh. Jon jones seems obsessed with DC, following him around and making silly comments.
but then again, he might be high and think it is funny, who knows?
I just hope he will show up for the fight. Not in Instagram or tweeter.

tumblr_nj9hys7okC1qahndoo1_500.gif

WAR JJ!!

That fat kid in the class that tries really hard to be funny but nobody laughs then when one of the cool kids (Jon) makes a joke everybody laughs but the fat kid doesn't get the point and keep trying to do shit like this

Lol when Jones wins again you know he's going to be a total dick about it.

And rightfully so. Like he said the first time, DC would've done the same. D.C. carries this fake humble side thats totally transparent, then wonders why he gets booed.

Sherdog' just mad Jones destroyed all their Pride heroes so they hate on him.

War Bones

Kinda funny. DC seems like a really nice, good person...but he can't "git no love". Jones is Def in his head, not the other way around.

Lol both of them are obsessed with eachother. True bromance in the making.

I'm glad they legit hate each other, makes the fight more worthwhile

And rightfully so. Like he said the first time, DC would've done the same. D.C. carries this fake humble side thats totally transparent, then wonders why he gets booed.

Sherdog' just mad Jones destroyed all their Pride heroes so they hate on him.

War Bones

DC still doesn't get that acting like someone's butthurt dad isn't going to get you any fans. Jones used to do the same, but learned to embrace his heel side.

Lol at #andneverwere

Jones needs to get out more

on second thoughts, maybe not, going out for jones usually involves cocaine, dick pills and car crashes.

this racism thing is so confusing..

is it ok to say dance for me boy if you are black?

Pure immaturity. He's a kid in a man's body. What a shame being as great and talented he was

Back