Reaction score
p6E0Bnq.png
Funny or immature?

bKFbAVi.png

aw19747.png

dGzH16W.png

NeSomCo.png

Last edited:
Just having some fun. Training camps are long..

lets see it. some of us dont have the time to go fishing through his pictures to see what was said. if anyone is free and can do it for us, plz do. thanks in advance.

no screenshots is a lame way to start a thread like this..

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's like a couple of 12 year old kids bickering back & forth on the playground.

But these guys legit hate one another, so I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's like a couple of 12 year old kids bickering back & forth on the playground.

But these guys legit hate one another, so I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

The thing is, at the end of the day it is just competition. One of them is going to have to live with it, and try not to be a dick about it..

Jones is a wierdo

Remember when someone made fun of him and he commented on about 100 of the guys photos calling him a :eek::eek::eek: and shit?

The thing is, at the end of the day it is just competition. One of them is going to have to live with it, and try not to be a dick about it..
Lol when Jones wins again you know he's going to be a total dick about it.

Lol when Jones wins again you know he's going to be a total dick about it.

I know but I mean long term. They don't need to going on about it 10 years from now like Tito/Chuck.

Jones is a wierdo

Remember when someone made fun of him and he commented on about 100 of the guys photos calling him a :eek::eek::eek: and shit?
He was hacked!

I was thinking about that the other day, but the one was honestly kinda funny when he said "I'd tell you to get on my level, but we both know that will never happen"

I know but I mean long term. They don't need to going on about it 10 years from now like Tito/Chuck.

Yeah hopefully. I just know in the short term Jones will troll him constantly about never being the real champ. He's already doing it. They may always hate each other like Tito and Chuck.

Back