Jon Jones and manager at ufc HQ for business

USADA's going to have to diversify their testing equipment if they're planning on bringing back AJ.

cdvd-500x500.jpg

If Jon gets fuck all and Werdum gets 2 years fuck usada.

What a joke. Anything less than 4 years for this cheating criminal will show the corruption of USADA and the UFC.

If Jones gets to fight anytime soon, just stop pretending to care about steroids, UFC. Go full Pride and stop testing - cause it's essentially the same result for your favorite fighters and the ones who can beat the system.

And I don't feel like being responded to by any Jones prison wives. So piss off in advance.

It's like there are only 2 mma managers - this guy and Ali, and I think I'd rather have Ali than this guy.

Rumble cannot fight at UFC 230

He would need to do six months in the testing pool before he can compete.

someone wasteland this bollocks
Can't the UFC give a waiver to get around that? I thought that was a loophole they had

If Jones gets to fight anytime soon, just stop pretending to care about steroids, UFC. Go full Pride and stop testing - cause it's essentially the same result for your favorite fighters and the ones who can beat the system.

And I don't feel like being responded to by any Jones prison wives. So piss off in advance.

sicne he not don't worry about it.

I be so glad then the ufc 230 main event is over so end all the Anderson silva and jon jones fake news.

Let him back. His suspension has already cost him a lot. He's one of the best in the world. Let him fight in his prime.

Its getting kind of old seeing people throw Jones as a potential headliner for any of these upcoming cards.

"If we talk about him fighting, he'll be able to fight!!"

Back