Jon Jones and manager at ufc HQ for business

I hope you're joking. His manager is terrible. The amount of money in endorsements and actual bout payments that he's left on the table over the years is ridiculous.

Riddle me this, what was Jon's largest payday in or outside of the ring?

When does the UFC contract with Usada end?
Never. There has never been a sport to engage them and then stop. They could replace them, but it would have to be with another organization with international credibility that is recognized by governments and other bodies, like the Olympics Committee.

Testing is here forever. Once they opened that door, the hinges were taken off.

Jon Jones looks unhappy. My heart is broken. <DCrying>

Lol. If Jones had just hired a driver for his Bentley in 2009 or so, he'd be considered a stand-up guy.

Nah back then he was still doing the fake nice guy routine which was obnoxious and transparent as hell and he copped heaps of hate for it.

He's much better being his true douchebag self.

Nah back then he was still doing the fake nice guy routine which was obnoxious and transparent as hell and he copped heaps of hate for it.

He's much better being his true douchebag self.
Nah. The real truth is he started copping heaps of hate, because was obvious he was someone that was going to dominate, and he wasn't the majority MMA fanbase' 'chosen one.' You motherfuckers will get zero respect until you can own your ugly truths.

Nah. The real truth is he started copping heaps of hate, because was obvious he was someone that was going to dominate, and he wasn't the majority MMA fanbase' 'chosen one.' You motherfuckers will get zero respect until you can own your ugly truths.

There were definitely plenty who couldn't stand the fake nice guy shit back then.

There were definitely plenty who couldn't stand the fake nice guy shit back then.
Sherdog has ZERO credibility when it comes to judging character. Surely, you've been here long enough to pick up on the completely antisocial vibe of this place. Sherdog collectively uses whatever excuse they need to justify 'hating' a fighter. They were on Jones from the beginning, and I am not convinced one bit it was due to him being 'fake.' He just was not who they wanted to be so great.' I believe there are some sincere individuals, who believed in Jon, and finally had enough. I am one of those. MOST, though. Most were full of shit, and looking for ANY EXCUSE, from DAY ONE, to dislike the guy. That is how MMA fans operate. MMA fans talk shit about being phony, when they are probably the fakest, most fickle fanbase in the entire sporting world.

If he comes back before July 2019, USADA will be exposed as a total sham. It’s looking likely to happen.

Sherdog has ZERO credibility when it comes to judging character. Surely, you've been here long enough to pick up on the completely antisocial vibe of this place. Sherdog collectively uses whatever excuse they need to justify 'hating' a fighter. They were on Jones from the beginning, and I am not convinced one bit it was due to him being 'fake.' He just was not who they wanted to be so great.' I believe there are some sincere individuals, who believed in Jon, and finally had enough. I am one of those. MOST, though. Most were full of shit, and looking for ANY EXCUSE, from DAY ONE, to dislike the guy. That is how MMA fans operate. MMA fans talk shit about being phony, when they are probably the fakest, most fickle fanbase in the entire sporting world.

I can't talk for anyone but myself. Trying to read others peoples motivations based on forum posts (especially with shertards) would seem to be an exercise in futility.

Personally, I always loved him as a fighter but it was obvious to absolutely anybody that the god fearing nice guy schtick was complete bullshit. Now that he's being his true asshole self, I am a much bigger fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back