Jon Jones: Amount of steroids found in system after UFC 214 was too small to affect my performance.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Jon keeps insisting that he has proven his innocence, or that he definitively derived no benefit from taking banned substances. He has established nothing of the kind. He's a joke. And a rat to boot.

Do we really have to make another list of all the drug test results that were either (i) flagged for containing suspicious substances or (ii) while superficially clean produced results that indicated PED cycling or, alternatively, imminent death?

By my count, Jon has produced two of the former and three of the latter.

Why did Jon Jones test results show that he had the testosterone levels of an infant girl in the lead up to his first fight with Cormier?

His testosterone level was tested to be 0.59 ng/mL and the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML. His T/E ratio was 0.19:1 and the normal ratio is 1.3:1 for an average African-American male. He was also caught with estrogen blockers in his system, a drug used as part of a cycle. He has been a cheat his whole career.

GwYzQSs.gif

Cormier has never tested positive once, Jones has more than once. Sounds pretty conclusive to me and most other people. And you're saying he's the only fighter that takes pills to get his wee wee up? Where's your evidence for that?
didnt anderoid start the whole dick pill thing?

That's like saying "The amount of gunpowder residue on my hands the test discovered was not enough to be able to fire a bullet, ergo I didn't shoot the gun."

One of the best responses I’ve ever seen.

The way he plays so blatantly dumb makes him sound/seem more guilty

That's how I see it.

"what does PEDs do ... re-recovering time?"

It's clear he wants to downplay PEDs and act ignorant to its benefits so that people don't take away his KO of Cormier.

What's so impressive about Jones is that the guy had 8 rounds against DC and won all of them

First fight was 49-46, with judges awarding either round 2 or 3 to Cormier. It was pre-USADA anyway, Jones failed the drug test both times the rematch was scheduled.

First fight was 49-46, with judges awarding either round 2 or 3 to Cormier. It was pre-USADA anyway, Jones failed the drug test both times the rematch was scheduled.

And while it was pre USADA ... Jones did show extremely abnormally low and fluctuating T Levels.

Clear red flag of masking agents at work.
Then he actually tested positive for masking agents at UFC200. What a total non shocker for anyone paying attention to his test results for that first fight.

Bones GOAT did nothing wrong

Also, people may scoff and sneer but the arbiter used this same argument in delivering his decision. :)
But how does he keep getting popped twice when they are many fighters who have never been popped for any steroids or banned substances.
It seems a bit suspicious

Never seen an innocent man restrict his IG comments.

Jon is as innocent as you can get without pissing virgin. Proof is nerds at USADA let him back so fast. Can;t wait until he wrecks that Swedish scrub then if DC mans up again, his plump butt as well.

During a recent appearance on the Jackson-Wink associated JW RAW show, Jones defended himself against critics by pointing out that whatever the reason for his failed tests, any steroids he may have ingested would have had no effect on his actual performances.

Jones attributed his first failed drug test to taking a male enhancement pill and while that excuse did not result in a reduced suspension, he feels it at least provides further vindication.

He went on to add that neither violation could have helped him during his championship reign from 2011 to 2015, or had anything to do with his head kick knockout of Cormier at UFC 214 (a result that was essentially erased on paper in the wake of the second positive test).

Jones then questioned the possible steroid use of his opponents, saying some were “glaringly on steroids” and he still defeated them, though he refrained from naming any individuals.

As far as Jones is concerned, those questioning his credibility at this point are in denial of his accomplishments.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

They should host this podcast under a cage, make Jon feel more at home

Lol, what kind of dumb asshole would believe a sociopath when they’re trying to make themselves look better

And who was blatantly roiding ? No knee underwater shogun ? How about old men rampage, Glover and Machida ? Chael is obvs Chael

Can you derive the amount of turinbol taken by examining the metabolite? @dimspace Not read whole thread yet so you may already have answered.

the fact he is using these fucked up rationalisation just lends credence to the fact he is lying.

Turinabol benefits:
increased strength
improved stamina
increased endurance
faster recovery time
retain lean muscle mass while shredding fat
increases red blood cell count
dose is an oral capsule-no injection necessary

Turinabol initially had a testing detection window around 20 days after the drug was injested.
Recently testing advances increased that window of substance detection to 40-50 days.

Back