Jon Jones: Amount of steroids found in system after UFC 214 was too small to affect my performance.

Yea because you had cycled off lol, I swear these guys that get caught using PED's just can not come to terms with the fact they got caught and the liberal public believes every word they say. It blows my mind that they can not understand that clean fighters do not have issues with their urine they do not need to explain their tainted supplement story that is tainted itself. It is common sense man, Does Rose have issues with her piss, does she look like a man, is her face got holes in it from acne from hormones? Nope, what about DC, he sure does not have issues with his urine and damn sure does not look like he uses steroids but yet Poor Jon Jones is being picked on. Pathetic

I dont think that's why steroids work. Of course they are going to find traces of a substance.

I guess in Jones' mind, you have to be bleeding out hulk blood in order for it to count as cheating?

td46wxY.gif

Yea because you had cycled off lol, I swear these guys that get caught using PED's just can not come to terms with the fact they got caught and the liberal public believes every word they say. It blows my mind that they can not understand that clean fighters do not have issues with their urine they do not need to explain their tainted supplement story that is tainted itself. It is common sense man, Does Rose have issues with her piss, does she look like a man, is her face got holes in it from acne from hormones? Nope, what about DC, he sure does not have issues with his urine and damn sure does not look like he uses steroids but yet Poor Jon Jones is being picked on. Pathetic

Does she look like a man?

No

She looks like a little boy.

"what does Steroids do? .... re - recovery time?"

Yea Jon ... that's all it does.

Keep saying that, maybe some idiots will believe it.

What's so impressive about Jones is that the guy had 8 rounds against DC and won all of them

When Jon burries Gus and tests clean I will be here to shame all the doubters
Testing clean doesn’t mean he isn’t take it, are you really retarded? What mkes you think a chronic user will all of a sudden stop using that shit?

The way he plays so blatantly dumb makes him sound/seem more guilty

he's not wrong

what he popped for both times was essentially irrelevant

I'm sure he juices, they all do. These tests could very well have been a mistake though.

Testing positive for that amount of turinibol that close to the fight makes no sense.

Damn Jon you almost got rid of all of it before the test. So close!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So what Jones is saying is “I was trying to cheat but it didn’t work. So since I cheated but not in a way that was effective, it’s no big deal”.

Jones never says anything first but when he hear something good that fits then all of a sudden it was that way it was. True sociopath cheater mentality.

Other fighters have to be caught just once to be labelled a cheater forever, Jon Jones has to test clean once to be labelled a clean fighter? wtf. lol

Back