JoJo the attention seeker/beggar got wrecked

Jojo lost her last fight and money has been an issue for her in the past. She should be hungry to get back in there and get a win over anyone, she shouldn't be turning down any fights....and I love Jojo, I'm a fan and want to see her do well.

Hill may be 0-3 but that's deceiving. She lost to Tecia and Thug Rose, two good fighters, then got cut and went 4-0 in Invicta becoming champ. Comes back on short notice and loses a decision to #1 contender Andrade....the same person who subbed Jojo in round 1. Hill is a better 115er than her record shows.

It's a good fight for Jojo, she should take it, if she wins it's a quality win for her.

I actually did like her until she went all Afeni Shakur and started echoing Woodley.
Sounds like you would like her just fine considering you're doing the same thing and making stupid racial comments. WTF is wrong with Afeni Shakur and how do you draw a correlation with her and Angela Hill.

Jojo probably looked at angela's picture and thought neil magny was challenging her

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO I remember when I went to my friends house to watch UFC 188 and some of the people I knew but some of them I never met before, and when Hill's fight came on.. one of them was totally convinced it was a guy, he kept saying "thats a dude", we said its not, but he was totally convinced it was a man lol. I said something like "its just the short hair thats why you think that" and he was like "wtf no, he's wearing a cup, look".

Saw this in the morning. It's stupid. Felt like asking if call outs need to be pitched as a reality TV show prior to social media.

"lol that does nothing for her"

Does she not want to get paid? Lol did Andrade not just get a title shot after beating Hill?

jojo the attention seeker........irony folks.....

Why is everyone hating on my jojo in this thread? I actually do think she should take the hill fight, another striker who is not likely to take her down and submit her, but I can see why she would want a bigger name.

I mean her last loss was to the girl who is #1 contender right now, and her last win was against a girl who fought for the title.. why would she want to fight someone who hasn't won a fight in the UFC?

I mean listen to her voice people!! How can you possibly dislike her?

Apparently someone needs to be taught that beggars can't be choosers.

Yes, mods will give you an infraction for wasting their time.
Feel free to highlight in green the "fighter bashing" part

Now runaway
I've wrecked you before you just disappear from the thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
???

Oh

For someone that sucks as a fighter and has to start A gofundme for training/living

My post is still there
Fighter bashing gets deleted
JoJo is a broke girl
Who will be cut within 2 years
And in them 2 years she likely will only have 2 fights
Lol

If I never see another Hill fight it will be too soon. Go away woman, you got cut once and lost again. What's to gain?

If I never see another Hill fight it will be too soon. Go away woman, you got cut once and lost again. What's to gain?
Money.
So when you are broke and you're a grown women and your career is to fight.
You shouldn't be begging for free shit

Has she actually been offered a fight against hill and turned it down? I can't see anything that says that's happened recently.

Last edited:
I actually did like her until she went all Afeni Shakur and started echoing Woodley.
Afeni Shakur? That's a weird reference, Angela... Or Woodley for that matter haven't got to the black panther stage just yet, plus I don't think they have legendary children either.

I wonder if it's because she feels Hill is beneath her or if it's too risky.

There's the problem with rankings. Angela is a good fighter. By her UFC record she looks terrible. Had two losses ( with really no freaking Experience). Goes to Invicta, where she should be, grows, gains Experience and a number of fights later becomes the Invicta Champion. Takes a late replacement fight against a TóP contender, loses by decision in a great fight which NO top 10 ranked fighter would take. Yet now has a record of 0-3 in the UFC.

For any top 15 ranked fighter in the division to be called out by Hill and take the fight it's VERY risky. If they lose, on paper it's a loss to a 0-3 fighter. Their ranking will plumet, may not get a call to fight for an even longer period of time, hurts if near contract negotiations. If she wins, big deal it's a Win over a fighter who's never won in the octagon. It won't move them up the rankings. Basically it's a No win situation. Which sucks for both fighters.. The way the system works these days it's not just about taking a fight, everything is strategy to build a brand, move up the rankings, get more noticed to get a bigger paycheck.

Back