JoJo the attention seeker/beggar got wrecked

Lmao look at these csual twitter bitches. Angela hung in there with Andrade who murdered JoJo but somehow..

Have i become an old man and a fool?

I don't understand what is going on with all of those words

Posting gifs to fit in like the rest of the losers
NO.

358v4i9.jpg

>tfw I've been a GIF post whore from Day 1

Yeah this is messed up. I just looked at JoJo's twitter and all she's been talking about is "I wanna fight pleeeaase" but as soon as Hill calls her out she turns that shit down. Wtf?
JoJo is using the Carla Esparza rules of booking a fight. They turn down any hard fights and complain about a lack of money due to not getting fights. The UFC then gives them a "tune up" fight which they gladly accept and they end up losing anyway. Then in a month they start complaining again. I used to be a huge JoJo fan but now I can't stand her.

I'm stating the truth
Is she ugly? Yes
Does she beg for free shit? Yes
Is she an awful wmma fighter like the other 96%? Yes

I'm a man of a facts.

Reported for fighter bashing, is that what you wanted?

JoJo is using the Carla Esparza rules of booking a fight. They turn down any hard fights and complain about a lack of money due to not getting fights. The UFC then gives them a "tune up" fight which they gladly accept and they end up losing anyway. Then in a month they start complaining again. I used to be a huge JoJo fan but now I can't stand her.

She's not a good fighter

Fuckin #rekt. At least Hill didn't get subbed in the first fucking round against Andrade.

Reported for fighter bashing, is that what you wanted?
Yes, mods will give you an infraction for wasting their time.
Feel free to highlight in green the "fighter bashing" part

Now runaway
I've wrecked you before you just disappear from the thread

Last edited:
I'm stating the truth
Is she ugly? Yes
Does she beg for free shit? Yes
Is she an awful wmma fighter like the other 96%? Yes

I'm a man of a facts.
IMG_1595.GIF

Question is? Did jojo's boyfriend situation workout? Like, i wouldntwant to see her underperform because ----- wow...lost so much respect for her...never h3ard about the broke or begging situation but she is in no way a higher profile in mma than anegla hill, jojo needs to work her way back up.

Yes, mods will give you an infraction for wasting their time.
Feel free to highlight in green the "fighter bashing" part

Now runaway
I've wrecked you before you just disappear from the thread

My god you are an insufferable douche.
{<BJPeen}

Where's the tweet of Jo Jo turning the fight down? I wouldn't be surprised if she did, but I'm not going to take Angela Hill's word for it. That's for damn sure.

Back