Johny Hendricks Moves Over to Bare Knuckle Boxing; Headlining PPV Event vs. Brennan Ward

Wow. Bare Knuckling Boxing has actually been entertaining as fuck since the promotion first came about. Much in thanks to that Blood Bath that was Tony Lopez vs. Joey Beltran. That was amazing. Also, Bec Rawlings has done really well for herself over there.

Their first PPV card features Johny Henrdicks vs. Brennan Ward, Chris Leben vs. Phil Baroni, and former NFL Star Shawne Merriman vs. Mike Bourke.

Do they have to weigh in??

39951168_1873058416106504_8712834436078567026_n.jpg

I wish him the best. I gotta see this..

Johny gonna be back in the secret steak sauce and probably ko someone stiff

When are we getting Tim Sylvia to do a fight there is the question

hendricks declined the cash offer. instead wanted to be paid with a trailer full of fries

hendricks declined the cash offer. instead wanted to be paid with a trailer full of fries

Remember Hendricks' steak house with the chalkboards and no decorations and his average looking plate of food that looked like you could bbq a steak better than his? Smushed rolls, a baked potato with no bacon bits or chives, it's no wonder the place tanked imo.

MMA bums will rule that sport until a retired boxer tries it

Who would have guessed even like 2-3 years ago that a bareknuckle promotion of all things would pop up and actually put together some very intriguing events. Jphnny looking to get yoked again and unleash that left hand of death.

The more I read about him, the more I think that Hendricks might be seriously mentally challenged.

The more I read about him, the more I think that Hendricks might be seriously mentally challenged.

And the more I followed Ward during his stint in Bellator, the more I was convinced he was one of those "peaked in high school" kind of guys that never grew out of his "dude bro" tendencies. The guy never evolved as a fighter - He lost fights he should have and could have won due to having the fight IQ of a nat, it's a shame.

Ya know what I mean?

He must be hurting for cash. Hope he finds something else to do.

Hendricks coming back with no USADA testing. This should be entertaining

Wow. Bare Knuckling Boxing has actually been entertaining as fuck since the promotion first came about. Much in thanks to that Blood Bath that was Tony Lopez vs. Joey Beltran. That was amazing. Also, Bec Rawlings has done really well for herself over there.

Their first PPV card features Johny Henrdicks vs. Brennan Ward, Chris Leben vs. Phil Baroni, and former NFL Star Shawne Merriman vs. Mike Bourke.

I’m wondering if he can do that under an UFC contract. They have tightened them up after all the BS with Conor.

You can’t fight in other MMA orgs or King/Arum type boxing even if you ‘retire’, at least for a couple of years.

Bare-knuckle, hmmmmmmm, it’s not widely sanctioned and doesn’t probably count as ‘boxing’.

Back