Johny Hendricks Moves Over to Bare Knuckle Boxing; Headlining PPV Event vs. Brennan Ward

Fook it! This could be the “roid” league.

Let them get juiced to the gils and bang bro!

Just Bleed Gods have answered our prayers.

There will be a lot of blood but KOs are unlikely. Hit something hard with your fist. Then hit it with a boxing glove. How many times can you repeat bare knuckle. It hurts and breaks your wrist, thumb and knuckles. Dudes fight different when every hit hurts you as much as your opponent. Jaws are tough.

When weight cutting he was nuts

no kidding. He sounds fucking insane - instead of calling out the media - why don't you just do your job and i dunno - make weight?

but deflect it back at the media ..... psycho talk

Remember Hendricks' steak house with the chalkboards and no decorations and his average looking plate of food that looked like you could bbq a steak better than his? Smushed rolls, a baked potato with no bacon bits or chives, it's no wonder the place tanked imo.
upload_2018-9-18_21-36-22.jpeg
giphy.gif

Hm, so basically Hendricks has the chance to redeem his UFC run by losing here. If he looks bad away from the watchful gaze of USADA, his lack of success of late in the UFC was not due to lack of roids, but instead just being a bit crap now - so by proving he is genuinely bad nowdays he can prove he was genuinely good back in the day.

If, on the other hand, he is back to his glory days....

Are all of these fights in Cheyenne? I lived there for 2 years commuting to Fort Collins not a single thing to do in that bumfuck town and now they come out with this? Fuck.

When weight cutting he was nuts

Jeez that's sad to see. I don't like the idea of changing weight cutting but that makes me reconsider. Of course the alternative is why didn't Johnny just lose 10 lbs of actual weight instead of dehydrating from like 200 or fighting at 185 where he was way too small?

This org must have some money behind it. They're snapping up everyone they can.

Hendricks was making 6 figures per fight with the UFC right? I'm sure if he still wanted to fight in MMA bellator would have made him an offer....yet he ends up in bareknuckle boxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back