Johny Hendricks misses weight at 188lbs for MW bout

tenor.gif

He went from 0 kids to 4 kids in like less than 4 years (i.e. his test went to old man levels quick).... and he went from being regimented by a corporation with trainers controlling everything to running his own shit while surrounded by a stay at home wife and 4 kids running around...

U shitting me? That's a recipe for eating and balls shrinking to the size of raisins.

This is what happened to Hendricks.

... you guys saying cut him... he's got 4 kids to feed. Keep him but make him dress like the Hamburgler from now on. It can even be a Reebok Hamburgler outfit.
I haven't said to cut him once. He just has been on another planet ever since usada showed up.

I haven't said to cut him once. He just has been on another planet ever since usada showed up.

Yeah I was talking to all the other guys, even though I hit reply to your post.

I gotcha with the USADA. Super suspicious.... but the other stuff makes me go... meh, I dunno.

He went from 0 kids to 4 kids in like less than 4 years (i.e. his test went to old man levels quick).... and he went from being regimented by a corporation with trainers controlling everything to running his own shit while surrounded by a stay at home wife and 4 kids running around...

U shitting me? That's a recipe for eating and balls shrinking to the size of raisins.

This is what happened to Hendricks.

... you guys saying cut him... he's got 4 kids to feed. Keep him but make him dress like the Hamburgler from now on. It can even be a Reebok Hamburgler outfit.

Is this true about him having 4 kids and so quickly too? I have a 4 year old and can verify that having a kid really does change you a lot. Can't imagine having FOUR.

He needs to get his shit together to feed his kids. Feel bad for them

This dude is 5'9 and used to wrestle at 165. Now he can't even make 185..

So I am taller than this guy. I am out of shape and this is the first time I am looking at the weight and thinking that I could make that if someone paid me. I don't think it would be that hard either. In fact a couple years ago I lost some weight and I weighed about 185. I am baffled that this is still a problem for him. He was a big time college wrestler?????

He killed his career. He may get cut even with a win. I think, his only chance of survival is to win in flawless fashion.

So I am taller than this guy. I am out of shape and this is the first time I am looking at the weight and thinking that I could make that if someone paid me. I don't think it would be that hard either. In fact a couple years ago I lost some weight and I weighed about 185. I am baffled that this is still a problem for him. He was a big time college wrestler?????

It feels like he is just lazy and irresponsible. I am 6 feet tall and right now about 185. My diet was not great in the fall up to the holidays and I weighed about 202. After that I cleaned it up start exercising a lot more and lost the weight. And I am not a pro fighter being paid to make weight.

He won 2 NCAA titles and finished 2nd in a 3rd. So yea, he was pretty good. Cutting a reasonable amount of weight (after having moved to 185) should be automatic for him, barring a severe medical condition. He's either really sick, which he doesn't appear to be, or just doesn't give a fuck between fights.

Guy is honestly an idiot. He sounds like a really sweet guy but he's a grown man. The guy should not even allow himself to get bigger than 195. He should barely have to cut to 185. Probably deserves to get cut by the UFC at this point. His career is going nowhere and he doesn't care.
lol no middle weights walka round at 195 they would get wrestle fucked if they did today hell belcher atm is 245 lol and walks around 230s when fighting at middle

Back