Johny Hendricks misses weight at 188lbs for MW bout

Lmao

Probably thought he could stuff his face since he didn't have to cut the extra 15. What a joke.

hilarious
he's seriously funny. he thought it would be so easy at MW to do the weight.

Infuriating. He makes it hard to be a fan.

I'm sure he's just unlucky and that there's no connection to that he ducked extra testing against GSP and that all these missed weights have come after USADA.

And then there's gsp, who requested a specific lists of banned substances to avoid and hasn't fought under usada at all.

Weird coincidences all around.

Hendricks was not onyl leaner but considerably smaller overall vs Thompson. He wasn't as muscular as he was befor elet alone in the Lawler fights. In his recent fight at MW he looked really fat kinda like this burger Hendricks but only a little bit leaner. Now at MW he just seems to not give a fuck about his diet and conditioning at all so the extra 15lbs don't help him one bit kinda like PRIDE Hunt who didn't have to make weight and got super fat.

Considerably smaller I disagree with. I posted a photo, feel free to google some more, but Johny was lean, muscled and shredded post USADA. He didn't go through a body transformation of muscle loss like we've seen with other fighters.

You don't get something very important about Cormier. In wrestling there are same day weigh ins. With the 24+ hour UFc weigh ins and now 36+ hour weigh ins it is a huge difference. Let alone that Cormier failed to make 205 with 36 hour weigh ins the last time out

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college. You won't be explaining anything to me about wrestling weigh-ins or weight cuts. Daniel Cormier was a personal hero of mine.

He failed to make 96kg (211.6 lbs) because he showed up to the Olympic village considerably overweight, with body fat, and attempted to make a hero water cut.

We've seen him make 205lbs a number of times, and from his face you can tell he's completely BONE DRY despite having excess belly fat. If he managed his diet, he wouldn't need to suck every drop of water out, but discipline with food has always been a career long problem of his.

With discipline, Cormier could make middleweight.

The same goes for Hendricks.

And then there's gsp, who requested a specific lists of banned substances to avoid and hasn't fought under usada at all.

Weird coincidences all around.

I won't go into speculation on what the case actually may be there, but there's an obviously legit reason to ask for that as well, seeing that you want to make sure they test for everything relevant and not for something that's going to be allowed. All camps will make sure to get the list of substances that USADA tests for when they prepare their fighters for competition in the UFC.

That he hasn't fought under USADA is hardly strange because he left while complaining about UFC drug testing, and Dana called him dumb for it (and for that GSP went through extra testing before the fight). He continued to draw attention to the problem and Dana kept saying he was stupid, while many fans said he was correct in that the testing that was going on was subpar and were glad someone with star power used it for something good. Then after a good while the UFC made that deal with USADA, which means that it's after the UFC got plenty of media coverage on the issue, partially due to GSP, and after GSP had been "retired" for quite some time.

However you come down on that issue I can't see anyone thinking that it looks as suspicious as Hendricks who lost his KO power, doesn't seem nearly as strong or enduring, and suddenly can't make weight. He's had one of the biggest changes we've seen in the UFC.

What a waste of talent.

Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+Arts+Awards+uKSUCdyLBWrm.jpg

Lol, that's hilarious, but how would that even work?

He was a grown man, how could McDonald guy refuse selling him stuff?
That's just the length Coach John Smith and Asst Coach Mark Branch went to to get him to make weight. Even with all that, he still went to McDonalds, picture in the wall and ordered a large Big Mac meal and he turned around and the asst Coach was there and he tried to act like he was getting a salad but ended up feeding he ordered the large.m big max meal. He ended up "giving it to his roommate" but really are it all and forced his roommate to cover up for him or else he'd kick his ass

Win or lose, this bozo needs to be cut. This is not the behaviour of a professional in a workplace, nevermind the fact that this professional is a fucking professional athlete (well he supposed to be one anyway).

Can we all just agree that usada exposed him?

He went from 0 kids to 4 kids in like less than 4 years (i.e. his test went to old man levels quick).... and he went from being regimented by a corporation with trainers controlling everything to running his own shit while surrounded by a stay at home wife and 4 kids running around...

U shitting me? That's a recipe for eating and balls shrinking to the size of raisins.

This is what happened to Hendricks.

... you guys saying cut him... he's got 4 kids to feed. Keep him but make him dress like the Hamburgler from now on. It can even be a Reebok Hamburgler outfit.

Back