Johny Hendricks' future

He can't stay even remotely in shape between fights, nobody to blame but himself for his eating disorder.

Leave the UFC and go to an org without USADA and "juice to the gills" again.

Begins training here
images

Many nights of drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon on the porch and cursing USADA while eating Burgers and Fries.

Has anyone been affected more by USADA? This 170 lbs Johny was a wrecking machine........
View attachment 243349
This 188 lbs Johny.....not so much
10131642.jpg

What a massive difference. I mean.... it COULD be aging. Some of us are more dramatically affected by it. But my gut tells me it's more USADA related....

Hendricks gets made fun of a lot here but I find he deserves it.

Missed weight at 185 so obviously not taking it seriously anymore. He's lost 4 of last 5 and missed weight in 3 of them + the Woodley fight which he fucked up...

I say cut

Cut. Off to Rizin for a year or two then come back strong at 185 or disappear permanently.

The rise of the Überricks.

Shredded at 205, brought to you by horse meat and Brazilian supplements.

He really fell deep into the bad habits. He just doesn't have discipline and for now, i see him, maybe, in Bellator or even worse, fighting in small local organizations.

He's gonna fuckin bankrupt them.

Fight against Nelson for the laziest Fatso title in the UFC?

Nelson has never once missed weight IIRC and is in remarkably good shape for his age / physical condition.

Nelson has never once missed weight IIRC and is in remarkably good shape for his age / physical condition.

Hard to miss weight when you are overweight MW, fighting at HW...

He's always been chunky but he really dropped off after the GSP fight

Back